To create your personalised ticker
- select your individual ticker by clicking in the circle to the left of your chosen style
- select your chosen icon by clicking in the left circle beside the image
- enter your starting weight, your current weight and your target weight
- two boxes will appear with lines of code in them
- cut and paste the code from first box if you want your ticker to appear in your email signature or on a website
- cut and paste the code from the second if you wish to display your ticker in your forum signature
- that's it!
- you can make as many personalised tickers as you wish
- when you wish to change your current weight, either make a new ticker and paste the code into your email signature or forum signature. Or, if you are able to see the coding for your ticker, just amend the number after the '&c=' in the coding to your current weight. eg, if in the original ticker, your current weight was 85kg, the coding would have said, '&c=85'. If your weight is now 80kg, change this to say '&c=80'.
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
What is your weekly budget?Family Finances
Albert?Choosing Baby Names
Time share for holidaysGeneral Travelling with Kids Tips
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
ongoing chat threadGeneral Chat
Placenta distance for natural birthThird Trimester Chat