To create your personalised ticker
- select your individual ticker by clicking in the circle to the left of your chosen style
- select your chosen icon by clicking in the left circle beside the image
- enter your starting weight, your current weight and your target weight
- two boxes will appear with lines of code in them
- cut and paste the code from first box if you want your ticker to appear in your email signature or on a website
- cut and paste the code from the second if you wish to display your ticker in your forum signature
- that's it!
- you can make as many personalised tickers as you wish
- when you wish to change your current weight, either make a new ticker and paste the code into your email signature or forum signature. Or, if you are able to see the coding for your ticker, just amend the number after the '&c=' in the coding to your current weight. eg, if in the original ticker, your current weight was 85kg, the coding would have said, '&c=85'. If your weight is now 80kg, change this to say '&c=80'.
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
LATESTGames to play with your baby – newborn to 12 monthsHow much food for babies and toddlers? Standard serves and portion sizesHow to mindfully manage a tantrum
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Trigger warning - at what age do you let your kids use public toiletsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Has anyone had success on First or Second Cycle of Donor IUI?Non-IVF fertility assistance
Tea drinkers unite!General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat