To create your personalised ticker
- select your individual ticker by clicking in the circle to the left of your chosen style
- select your chosen icon by clicking in the left circle beside the image
- select whether you want to create
- a Down Counter - counts from today until a date in the future,ie 10 days left
- an Up Counter - counts how many days have passed since a certain event - ie it's 10 days since my baby was born
- select your target date (day, month & year)
- enter your short personal message
- two boxes will appear with lines of code in them
- cut and paste the code from first box if you want your ticker to appear in your email signature or on a website
- cut and paste the code from the second if you wish to display your ticker in your forum signature
- that's it!
- you can make as many personalised tickers as you wish
- if you are having issues making your ticker appear in your email signature, open up Notepad (start > all programs > accessories > notepad). Cut and paste the ticker code into a notepad document. Save the document onto your computer as yourfilename.html, where you chose whatever 'yourfilename' is. Then attach this html file as your signature, or part of your signature, in your email.
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
LATESTSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxesIs the secret to saving for your child’s education in your home loan?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
What are our chances??pregnancy and babies through IVF
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Local Infant Adoption in VictoriaAdoption / Surrogacy
Asking for a friend - names ending in 'ee'Choosing Baby Names
Power back pain! Help!!General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
Help with 7 week scan interpretationFirst Trimester Chat
I am... #20General Chat
Early risers .... 7 and 5 yearsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
CD8, Who's also at the start of their cycle and TTC?Conception & Fertility General Chat