To create your personalised ticker
- select your individual ticker by clicking in the circle to the left of your chosen style
- select your chosen icon by clicking in the left circle beside the image
- select whether you want to create
- a Down Counter - counts from today until a date in the future,ie 10 days left
- an Up Counter - counts how many days have passed since a certain event - ie it's 10 days since my baby was born
- select your target date (day, month & year)
- enter your short personal message
- two boxes will appear with lines of code in them
- cut and paste the code from first box if you want your ticker to appear in your email signature or on a website
- cut and paste the code from the second if you wish to display your ticker in your forum signature
- that's it!
- you can make as many personalised tickers as you wish
- if you are having issues making your ticker appear in your email signature, open up Notepad (start > all programs > accessories > notepad). Cut and paste the ticker code into a notepad document. Save the document onto your computer as yourfilename.html, where you chose whatever 'yourfilename' is. Then attach this html file as your signature, or part of your signature, in your email.
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Tell me about your high school reunion/s!General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Implantation sickness?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Food supplements for kidsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Am I the only thread killer??General Chat