To create your personalised ticker
- select your individual ticker by clicking in the circle to the left of your chosen style
- select your chosen icon by clicking in the left circle beside the image
- select whether you want to create
- a Down Counter - counts from today until a date in the future,ie 10 days left
- an Up Counter - counts how many days have passed since a certain event - ie it's 10 days since my baby was born
- select your target date (day, month & year)
- enter your short personal message
- two boxes will appear with lines of code in them
- cut and paste the code from first box if you want your ticker to appear in your email signature or on a website
- cut and paste the code from the second if you wish to display your ticker in your forum signature
- that's it!
- you can make as many personalised tickers as you wish
- if you are having issues making your ticker appear in your email signature, open up Notepad (start > all programs > accessories > notepad). Cut and paste the ticker code into a notepad document. Save the document onto your computer as yourfilename.html, where you chose whatever 'yourfilename' is. Then attach this html file as your signature, or part of your signature, in your email.
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...
LATEST5 ideas for the perfect baby shower giftSurrogacy and why many parents break the lawHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxes
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Lower back pain! Help!!General Chat
What is the best holiday you have ever had?General Chat
Private health insurance vs extrasPrivate Health Insurance Discussion
Bullying recoveryWorking Hubbers - Employed
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Would you help your kids with?General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat