bub hub competitions/surveys terms & conditions of use
- Information on how to enter competitions on The Bub Hub are detailed on the competition entry form. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged over 18. Employees of The Bub Hub and agencies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- Competitions are open to Australian residents only.
- The closing date of the competitions are detailed on each competition's entry form. The winner will be notified by email. The prizes will be sent out within three weeks of the closing date.
- The Bub Hub monthly competitions are games of skill. The entry/ies deemed to be most creative as decided by the Bub Hub will win. The judges decision is final. Prizes, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Bub Hub reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries received and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prize values are based on the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Bub Hub accepts no responsibility for changes in prize value between the time of printing and the prize redemption date.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Bub Hub reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Bub Hub.
- The Bub Hub collects entrants' contact details in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Your contact details WILL NOT be passed on to a third party unless you are a competition winner, in which case competition winner details may be passed onto the company donating the prize in order for the prize to be sent to you..
- Winners' names will be published on the Bub Hub website for a month after the competition closes.
- The Promoter is The Bub Hub Pty Ltd of Ascot, Queensland, 4007. Phone 07 3862 4491.
Edge Early LearningEdge Early Learning is Qld’s newest network of community based early learning centres. With unique environments that ...
LATEST4 mantras you need for motherhood‘Parenting … I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing’Why is movement important for babies and children?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?A guide to Parental Leave Pay in Australia – are you eligible?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentials
FORUMS - chatting now ...
bub falling asleep my chestCo-Sleeping
Game of Thrones #2Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Help! My shower drain smells bad!House & Gardens
Magical MayConception & Fertility General Chat
Positive or Negative.?!?Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
Tonight we're smashing into...#4Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
General Federal Election ThreadGeneral Election Discussion
What tests through GPReproductive Immunology
Maccas fillet o fish, is the tartare sauce safe?First Trimester Chat
"Made bed time less anxious"
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›