Rozibaby Modular Custom Pram
We bought our Rozibaby pram over a year ago now and I can honestly say I regret buying this pram. If you are looking for an alternative to the Bugaboo, then this isn't it. Why? Let me list the reasons as is it easier:
1. The quality is no where near as good as made out (our carry basket broke within the first week, with minimal contents).
2. The wheels get stuck going down curbs and threaten to tip the whole pram over
3. The pram can't go faster than a steady walk, if you do try and go fast the whole pram shutters
4. ITS MASSIVE - don't even think about going into your little corner shop or boutique with this as it will only end in embarrassment.
5. If you fold up the pram with the 4 wheel option it jams shut and is very difficult and awkward to open. I've had to remove the front wheels a number of times to avoid this obvious design flaw.
6. The guys that own this company know nothing about customer service, when I mentioned the issues we have been having with the wheels jamming the whole pram shut, their reply was 'you wouldn't find a cheaper pram elsewhere. I beg to differ, there are a number of much of nicer prams on the market where you will be guaranteed a much better after sales customer service.
If you want a Bugaboo, buy a Bugaboo. If you want a cheaper alternative look for Mountain Buggy or Phil and Teds or any other brand which is half the price of this pram and you will be far better off.
I am extremely indecisive, so it was a big bonus to find a pram system where I could order a range of elements to build many different combinations without it costing a fortune. It is a very cost effective way of having a 3 wheel & 4 wheel pram, bassinet and seat.
Great design, love how you can mix and match to your liking (eg. swap between 3 or 4 wheels or change colour combo without purchasing whole new pram). Nice choice of colours, roomy shopping basket, plenty of accesories to choose from.
Much lighter and easy to manoeuver that other prams in the same price range and can fold with one hand.
Compatible with Maxi-Cosi capsule.
LOVE this pram!!
BEST I'LL EVER WANT TO USE ...A FRIEND OF MINE HAS ONE AND SHE MOVES SO SMOOTHLY WITH IT...IT DOESNT EVER GET IN THE WAY AND ITS DURABLE.
I WOULD BUY ONE ANYDAY
I bought my Rozibaby because I was looking for something more flexible than my baby jogger city mini. I really liked that I could customise my colours, choose my wheel configuration and set the pram up so that not only would it be a comfortable stroll, but I could also go jogging with it.
The pram is really good looking, light and easy to handle. It feels very well made and sturdy. My DS is quite content to ride in it, and likes holding the bar as he peers out at the world. It's extremely flexible, the seat can face out, or in. You can buy extra wheels if you want to be able to switch from three wheels to four wheels.There is the option to buy a nice sized bassinet for the pram if I want use it for a newborn. Also in the pram my DS sits up quite high which makes it really easy to feed him lunch if we're at a cafe or somewhere a high chair isn't handy. The bar that my baby holds on to is made of wipeable rubbery material that is very easy to clean. The pram is quick an easy to take apart and put together.
The pram takes up a fair amount of space in the boot. I don't find it a problem as I can still fit my shopping in with the pram and a few other things, but perhaps it would be more difficult if I had a smaller car. You need both hands to put the pram together.
I love my rozibaby pram. It's beautiful, easy to use and most importantly, my baby loves riding in it. I highly recommend it.