Berry Plush All-in-One
Find nappy product retailers locally and online in the Bub Hub Australian Pregnancy & Parenting Directory.
This is my nappy of choice for night time due to its great absorbency and flexibility to add additional inserts. I also like the soft plush finish of the shell and the variety of colour/design choices available.
Here are what I think are the key pros and cons of this nappy:
- Hemp inserts provide great absorbency (personally tested for up to 12 hours overnight with no leaks). Hemp's absorbency is at least 4 times compared to cotton and is also said to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- The snap in/out inserts allow the shell to be reused and can be dried separately for faster drying time
- The design of the inserts can be folded out to enable more surface area for faster drying time
- Double row of snaps enable different snap settings for waist and leg area for closer customised fit
- Nappy is little bulkier compared to most other nappies - especially for smaller/slimmer babies
- Some carers may find the snaps more difficult compared to applix/velcro - particularly the fact that there are two rows of snaps to set on either side
- Hemp inserts need slightly longer time compared to cotton - can be a problem in winter (suggested solution is to get extra inserts to circulate between a couple of the reusable shells)