InfaSecure Feed ' n ' Read Convertible Highchair
Find highchair retailers locally and online in the Bub Hub Australian Pregnancy & Parenting Directory.
1. The removable tray came off easily. Had to exchange for another one.
2. Left armrest mislabelled as R and vice versa.
3. Harness belt mounted wrong and had to be re-screwed to avoid twist of belt.
Contacted Infa-secure. Didn't have courtesy even to acknowledge. Will never buy Infa-secure products again.
This high chair appeared great at the time, I loved that it could turn into a table and chair for DS later on however once DS had used it for a couple of months I found that it wasnt the best for him for the following reasons.
- he would throw himself back in it (while on tiles) and it would move.
- not a lot of padding
- hard to slide the table on and off
- just didnt seem sturdy
It was easy to clean with just a wipe though.
The chair has 3 different recline settings, so it's perfect no matter what mood bub is in, and the removable to on the table makes it easy to go from feeding to playtime and vise versa.
The chair comes off very easy to become a table and chair that lil ones can have a ball with.
The price is well worth it!