Palmerston Water Park
Located approximately 20 minutes from the heart of Darwin is the NT's newest water park.
The new Palmerston Water Park includes:
- One 14 metre high, 100 metre long, six-lane racer water slide
- A play pad for children 10 years and under featuring sprays, water curtains and a shallow wading pool
- A splash pad for children six years and above featuring more active water cannons, buckets and high intensity interactive play
- A café
- Offices for lifeguards
- Toilets and change rooms
- Open grassed play area with BBQs
- Shade areas
- Extension to existing skate park
Find other local family attractions and things to do in the Bub Hub Pregnancy & Parenting Directory.
This is NT's newest 'FREE' water park. There is a small area for under 10 years old and the 6 lane racer has a 110cm height restriction and then an small oarea for over 6. If you are in palmerston it is worth calling in to have a look. Also has life guards in the areas.