Will start with the cons
- Extra wide wings/side. This seat is quite bulky and really doesn't suit a small car, we have an SUV, but with a 2nd booster seat, it leaves little room for a third person.
- Very upright. This carseat is recommended from 8kg or 6months, but I really would not recommened it if your child still enjoys napping the the car, there is little tilt on this seat so when my son falls asleep his head will bob all of the place, it does not look very comfortable to sleep in at all.
And onto the pros
- Affordable. We paid $199 in 2011, I was expectingto have to spend a small fortune on a convertable booster for my 2yr old son, but we found this one on special at bubs speciality store.
- Easily adjustable. The should straps on this are super easy to loosen or tighten, there is a small silver leaver hidden at the front of the booster, simply press down and adjust using the tether to tighten or pull the should straps to loosen. I have also found it fairly simple to adjust the shoulder straps onto the hight notches.
- Easily removable cover and machine washable.
- High back rest. I love the higher then average backing, previous carseats we have owened my boys have outgrown the back fairly quick, this seat has a nice high back offerening lots of support as well as plenty of room to grown. A must if you have tall children like mine!
Overall I am happy with our choice, we purchased this carseat when my son was 18months old, he is now 2.5 and still has plenty of room to move and grow, he can still go up 2 notches on the 5 point harness before switching him to a H strap type harness. It's afforadble and has great safety features.Definietly recommend.
I love this seat. Have recommended it to all my family members for when their little one has to forward face.
It's easy to install and use, comfortable, has plenty of strap slots for the growing child. And converts into a booster seat for the older child.