Nearly one in every five pregnancies ends in miscarriage. But there's a lot you can do.
This Book will help you:
- Understand how common miscarriage really is and why it happens
- Discover what might have caused any previous pregnancy loss
- Use questionnaires to assess your personal miscarriage risk profile
- Take charge of your healthcare and work effectively with your doctor
- Know what questions to ask to get the answers you need
- Identify ways to reduce your own miscarriage risk
Its time you had the information you need to feel more confident in pregnancy.
I purchased this book after my first miscarriage and found it to be an amazing tool at helping me move on.
My hubby and I had been trying for over a year and found it devastating to suffer a miscarriage in the early stages of our first success. During the process, we had fantastic support in medical staff, but I still felt lost. Why had this happened to me? Am I unable to do the one basic thing I was put on this earth to do? The medical staff explaining it as probably a genetic problem anyway, didn't help me accept or digest the pain.
This book goes into a lot scientific details and statistics regarding miscarriage and pregnancy loss. It made me feel more informed and empowered in going ahead with our second attempt and also reassured me into how often miscarriages occur.