Breeze Baby Breeze Baby Sling
Find retailers of baby-wearing products online in the Bub Hub Australian Pregnancy & Parenting Directory.
My sister bought me one of these slings for my baby shower, and told me it would be an absolute godsend. And she was right!
It's so lightweight, and breathable, and my little girl loves it. She falls asleep as soon as I wrap her up and she's close to my chest.
It comes in handy mostly when I go swimming with her, or if we're out shopping with the pram and she gets cranky, I can attach her to me, and still push the pram without fear that I'm going to drop her.
All my friends and other mothers at my mothers group see the sling and always want to know where I got it from. It's a big hit!
The Breeze Baby Sling is just so good!
It has been a life saver, and is very versatile. My baby has always been a 'hot baby' so this sling has been fantastic as it keeps her cool. I always have it with me when we are out and about, either in the nappy bag or in the pram, so that if bub needs a comfort cuddle I can whip it out and save my back while continuing along our way! It also looks great, we love our red sling!
- Small, light weight and compact for storage - can be kept in nappy bag or pram & ideal for travel
- Ideal for use while breastfeeding
- Can use the 'tails' for privacy or shade for baby
- Very easy to adjust
- Comfortable to wear
- Dispributes weight evenly, so it doesn't hurt your back
- Can be worn in many different positions
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- One size fits all
- Is breathable, so keeps baby cool (as well as the wearer), can be used year round
- Made from soft, silky mesh fabric
- Can be used in the shower, pool and at the beach
- Easy to clean
- Is quick drying
- Comes with instructions and diagrams of how to use!
- Available in several colours, black, blue, white, red and purple
- Affordable and value for money
- Has a warranty
- Does not keep baby warm
I can't think of any other cons!
I have 3 slings and the Breeze Baby is the one I use all the time! It is just fabulous. My baby is now one and there is still plenty of room in the sling for her to grow and for it to still be comfortable for both of us to use. I recommend this sling to EVERYONE!!!