Who doesn’t love potatoes? They make chips, potato bake, potato salad, roast potatoes, and loads of other amazing things!
So if you need a great dish to take to a family event, try out this warm creamy potatoes recipe and serve up some truly delicious potatoes.
Here’s how …
- 2 tsp of gourmet garden basil paste
- 3 tsp of gourmet garden oregano paste
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 heaped tbs of thickened cream
- 1 heaped tbs of whole egg mayo
- 12 baby potatoes
- Place baby potatoes on a microwaveable plate or container
- Cook on high for approximately 8 minutes or until soft
- Cut the potatoes in half and put them in large bowl while still hot
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir through
- Leave for 5 minutes so flavours soak through the potatoes
- Serve and enjoy!
Try out this awesome dish, it takes almost no time at all to make, and you know everyone loves potatoes!
Credit for this awesome dish goes to DesperatelySeekingSleep – forum extraordinaire!