These are just a few of our favourite conversations happening in the BubHub Community this week:
- Read this one to ensure your child’s safety. An important back-to-school warning regarding name labels.
- An important message for summer and Australia Day celebrations, this thread was started a few years ago, but remains relevant. Every parent needs to read this – drowning doesn’t look like drowning.
- Can you help? This mum needs tips on difficult daycare drop-offs.
- Join in the fun and answer the question ‘If you had $100 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?’.
- Newly pregnant? Join our First Trimester Chat.
- Looking to try natural fertility treatments like naturopathy or acupuncture? Discuss it with other Aussie women just like you.
- If you’re after a laugh (or perhaps a groan) and the answer to the question ‘What do you call a man rolling around the the leaves?’ see our new Dad Jokes thread in Dad’s Chat. There’s a nine-page treasure trove of dad jokes in this old thread too.