This chicken casserole is super easy to make with simple ingredients.
More importantly, it’s very tasty too!
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 400g chicken or 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 can Campbells Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1 can Campbells Condensed Mushroom Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chopped onion. Fry gently for a few minutes until the onion has softened.
- Add the chicken and brown quickly
- Put the onion and chicken into an oven-proof casserole dish together with carrots, potatoes and both cans of soup
- Put the lid on the cassrole dish and place in a mid-low oven (approx 150-180Celsius) for approx 1-2 hours. Just check the casserole every so often to see if the meat and vegetables are cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with some green veggies.