Have you tried out any life hacks?
Usually they are only little things that you may not have thought of, but are downright genius once you know about them.
They’re really pretty helpful when you get around to trying them out – and of course there are a myriad of hacks specifically for parenting and kids!
Check out these “parent hacks” for kids of all ages.
1. Bath your little ones in a washing basket inside the bath tub – this way their toys won’t float away from them.
2. If your child has bad handwriting, make them play on monkey bars more – this strengthens all the muscles necessary to learn how to write well.
3. Put sprinkles on everything – it’ll make even the most healthy foods look super appealing to little kids. Here’s how to make your own sprinkles.
4. Put Vicks Vaporub on your little one’s feet, then cover with socks to stop any kind of cough overnight and let them sleep soundly.
5. If your kids are scared of monsters, make “monster spray”. It’s like bug spray, only it gets rid of monsters. Use under the bed and in the wardrobe as necessary.
6. Put the iPad in “kid mode” so they can’t get out of whatever app they’re in and wreak havoc on your device. See how here.
7. If you’re partial to a spot of gaming, but the kids won’t leave you alone, give them controllers that aren’t connected to anything and they’ll be content for as long as you like.
8. It might not be very stylish and the kids may end up hating you, but zip ties make a great alternative to hair ties if you run out and the kids really need to be at school.
They’re not glamorous, but they’ll do the trick. You can find an array of other parent hacks and general life hacks around the internet – so why not spend a few hours doing vital research (certainly not goofing around) and find some more?
These particular hacks and images are credited to BuzzFeed.