Life hacks are simple little things you can do around the house or during your day that make life so much easier.
Usually they are only little things that you’ve probably never thought of, but seem obvious – and even GENIUS – once you know about them.
Here are just a few life hacks that could make your day-to-day life just a little simpler.
1. Hide emergency money in an empty stick of lip balm – perfect for holidays.
2. Use a bread tab to keep the end of a roll of tape from sticking on itself.
3. Make a space in the middle of your plate of leftovers when you heat it up – it will heat more evenly.
4. To avoid burning yourself, light hard-to-reach candles with a stick of raw spaghetti.
5. Fix half a pool noodle to your garage wall where the car door opens to stop any dings from opening it too hard.
6. Freeze a saturated sponge to use as an ice pack that won’t drip when it melts.
7. Fill a water bottle a quarter of the way, then freeze on its side, making sure that you don’t cover the opening with water. You’ll be able to fill it with water in the morning and have an ice cold drink straight away.
There are a million other great life hacks you may or may not have seen around the internet – all incredibly useful and some very funny too. Check out lifehacker.com.au for a heap more to help you out!