586 Marion Rd
South Australia, 5038
PO Box 1978
ProSwim Swimming Lessons
ProSwim has been running for over 20 years. We're a family orientated swim school, who employ staff who are passionate about what they do.
Our mission is to:
- Advocate the many benefits of swimming as a life skill
- Provide swimming lessons to children and adults in a comfortable and safe environment
- Ensure that lessons are enjoyable and fun for those who attend and
- Provide professional and qualified staff to assist in the learning process.
We run learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Babies swimming lessons start from 4 months of age and are a great introduction to the water. Young children and adults of all ages can gain confidence, independence and important water safety skills.
Throughout ProSwim's progressive program, students will develop appropriate strokes and technique, helping them to move through the water with greater ease.
ProSwim prides itself on it's professional, caring and experienced staff. ProSwim's Supervisors and Instructors care about their students' progress, and endeavour to make learning to swim a positive and enjoyable experience.
ProSwim offers lessons both outdoors during summer and all year round at an indoor centre. Our indoor centre is located at Plympton and the outdoor centre at Rostrevor
ProSwim also runs school holiday swimming lessons, fun lock in days, birthday parties & aquaerobics.
Plympton Park - 586 Marion Road, Plympton Park
Rostrevor College -Glen Stuart Road, Woodforde
- party venues :: sa
- theme parks, zoos, family things to do :: sa
- playcentres :: sa
- swimming classes :: sa :: adelaide
- nannies & babysitters & au pairs :: sa :: adelaide
- toys & educational products :: sa :: adelaide
- postnatal exercise classes & trainers :: sa :: adelaide
- clothing & shoes :: sa :: adelaide
- nursery stores :: sa :: adelaide
- furniture & decor :: sa :: adelaide
- play, music, sport & craft classes :: sa
- sports, activity & laser parties :: sa
- best kids parks :: sa :: adelaide