Pear Exercise Physiology: Pregnancy & Women's Health
14 Bramcote Street
WE ARE ACCREDITED EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGISTS USE EXERCISE TO HELP PREVENT OR MANAGE YOUR INJURY, PAIN OR ILLNESS.
At Pear Exercise Physiology, we are Women's Health specialists, and our Exercise Physiologists have a great understanding of changes in your body brought on by pregnancy, birth, menopause, injury and surgery.
Our appointments & classes include exercise delivery, reformer pilates, strength equipment, education and support to help you both within the gym and at home.
WHAT IS EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY?
Exercise physiologists study the effect of exercise on the body, and the mechanisms by which exercise can reduce or reverse disease, support optimal health, and aid in recovery from injury or surgery.
We believe exercise is medicine, and prescribe exercise to treat, or prevent health conditions and injuries in the same way a doctor might prescribe medication.
We can help with:
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Hip and Back pain
- Abdominal Seperation after birth
- Safe return to exercise after birth
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (leaking, prolapse)
- Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Weight Management
WHY PEAR EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY?
ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENTS
PRIVATE HEALTH REBATES
MEDICARE BULK BILLING
WOMENS HEALTH EXPERTS
- pregnancy exercise classes & trainers :: qld :: brisbane
- postnatal exercise classes & trainers :: qld :: brisbane
- massage pregnancy & postnatal :: qld :: brisbane
- parenting & sleep clinics :: qld
- maternity wear & maternity clothes shops :: qld :: brisbane
- doulas & birth attendants :: qld :: brisbane
- nursery stores :: qld :: brisbane
- furniture & decor :: qld :: brisbane
- antenatal classes :: qld :: brisbane
- complementary therapies - fertility pregnancy postnatal child :: qld :: brisbane
- chiropractors & osteopaths :: qld
- physiotherapists :: qld
- child care centre search :: qld
- child health maternal and child health clinics :: qld - child health clinics