71 Khartoum St
TriBalance Health + Wellness offers women's health physiotherapy treatment for both pregnancy and gynaecological conditions.
Our experienced women's health physiotherapist can provide a thorough assessment of your condition and prescribe a specialised treatment plan.
- Treatment of musculoskeletal pain that arises during pregnancy or postnatally
- Preparation for labour
- Pregnancy massage
- Practical advice regarding correct postures while carrying your baby and breastfeeding
- Individualised and safe post-natal exercise programs and advice
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation for incontinence, pelvic pain and for perineal trauma following vaginal delivery
- Abdominal muscle retraining following C-section delivery and for diastasis recti
- Real-time ultrasound for abdominal and pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation
Connect with your mind, body, breath and baby, as well as other mums to be, in classes designed especially for you.
$22 per class (health fund rebates apply)
Saturday 1:00 - 2:15pm
Yoga practice during pregnancy helps to create a sense of wellbeing and prepares the mother's body and mind for childbirth. Classes are taught by a physiotherapist/qualified pregnancy yoga teacher with specialised training and knowledge of safety precautions specific to each trimester.
Props such as bolsters, blocks and blankets are used to support and align the body safely in each pose. Consideration is also given to the emotional and psychological changes that occur during this time and women report feeling nurtured, supported and empowered by their yoga practice.
$25 (health fund rebates apply)
Thursday 1:00 - 2:00 pm
Our pregnancy pilates class is taught by a women's health physio with specialised knowledge, delivering a safe, fun and effective class to support your body throughout your pregnancy.
Call 3857 0847 today to reserve your spot. Places Limited.
$22 per class
Saturdays 1:00 - 2:15pm
Pregnancy Pilates Classes
$25 per class
Thursdays 1:00 - 2:00pm