The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
503/71 York St
New South Wales, 2000
Areas we travel to
Sydney CBD and surrounds
Our pregnancy Pilates programs are designed by Physiotherapists and endorsed by Obstetricians with you and your baby in mind. We focus on the pregnant body and all the things it needs at this special time, including:
- pelvis and spinal stability exercises to help to support your growing middle and control pregnancy-related pelvic and back pains
- pelvic floor strength and awareness
- leg strengthening to keep your butt and legs toned and strong
- stretches and relaxation to ease those aches and pains
- postural education and advice for your weeks through pregnancy and beyond to motherhood.
The Fix Program offers both pregnancy and post-natal programs (bring bub along!), beginning with a thorough assessment to get you ready for the classes. We assess:
- past or pregnancy related pain and issues with your body
- presence of ab separation and associated issues
- postural weakness and imbalance of muscle strength
- pelvic floor issues such as incontinence, prolapse or pain
- your individual ability for exercise that is SAFE and appropriate for that time of your pregnancy and post natal days
- labour goals and outcomes of the birth.
Timetable: Sydney CBD
We are passionate about providing the best possible care for all women. Caring, sensitive and providing thorough assessment and management for each woman is our focus. We change the quality of life in the women we meet.
Our women's health physiotherapists are specialised in
- vaginal prolapse
- sexual pain, pelvic pain
- post natal pelvic floor retraining.
At The Fix Program we also offer a range of physio services like pregnancy physiotherapy for abdominal separation issues, back pain, pregnancy-related pelvic pain such as pubic symphisis dysfunction (PSD) and pain related to hormlonal chamges in pregnancy. We are one of the few physios who fit and stock the famous and fabulous SRC pregnancy and recovery shorts and leggings.
Contact us for an appointment.
We are now open at our second new clinic at Broadway Shopping Centre! Within the beautiful Fernwood Fitness Gym. Treating all women from pregnancy to motherhood to menopause. Come and say hello!