PO Box 3095
Every parent wants to give their baby/child the best start and the best chance in life. KindyROO centres are designed to help you do exactly that.
At KindyROO centres:
- We give you vitally important information and many important insights into your baby/child’s development.
- Show you how to maximise your baby’s learning potential, and help you little one to build a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning.
- You will learn the value and enormous fun of movement in you babies lives.
- Will help you avoid any pitfalls linked to modern society, that may affect your baby/child’s development and ability to learn, hence minimising the risk of later learning difficulties
KindyROO sessions are:
- Filled with hundreds of fun developmental activities and ideas each activity helping you to enhance your baby’s capabilities.
- Professionally designed and structured to cater for babies from as young as 6 weeks, right up to children around 5 years old. Parents/carers attend with their baby or child once a week for a 45 minute, age related, fun, structured group session.
- Involve music, dance, exercise, massage, small equipment, musical instruments, parachutes and a fun weekly theme. There is also fun equipment which has been specially designed to maximize the neurophysiological development of 0-5year olds.
Brisbane Northside: 49 Milburn St, Chermside West, Ph: 0450 684 081
Brisbane West: Centenary Uniting Church, 37 Riverhills Rd, Middle Park, Ph: 0450 684 081
Brisbane South: Capa Dance Studio, 222B Wishart Rd, Wishart, Ph: 0411 109 853
Gold Coast: Helensvale Community Centre, Discovery Dr, Helensvale, Ph: (07) 5503 0937
Gold Coast: Robina Venue Casey Hall, St Vincents School 20 Fairways Dr, Clear Island Waters, Ph: 0411 109 853