Ro and Co
0421 639 980send message
6 James St
Areas we travel to
At Ro & Co we’re putting the fun back into party food. Kids’ cooking parties are a creative, hands on way for your child to enjoy their special day.
Their guests will love getting their hands dirty as they cook up a storm.
Ro & Co can come to you or you can come to us. We'll take your party guests on a delicious adventure as they become mini master-chefs for the day. We supply everything needed for your delicious adventure.
Our "hands on" approach ensures that everyone is part of the action. We do all the cooking, so no need to organize food. The kids love eating what they cook!
- Cuisine parties: Italian, French, Mexican, Thai. What’s your favourite?
- Sugar and spice and all things nice: Every little girls dream
- Mystery box: For an added surprise, your guests will lift the lid on a box filled with mystery ingredients and create something special.
- Footy food: Boys cooking boy stuff. Footy night at home will never be the same again!!
Talk to us about specially themed party bags for your guests
We pride ourselves on offering an allergy-friendly alternative for your child or their guests. We want parents to be assured that their child is safe and having fun.
Have Ro & Co can come to you or come to us at the Taste Kitchen, 6 James St, New Farm, Qld 4006.
- 10 children 1 ½ hours: 2 recipes + cupcake decorating : From $600
- The deluxe party: 10 children 2 hours: Specially designed menu: $700 add $65 for each extra mini chef.
“I heard about Ro & Co from a friend who had done a class in at Taste. She said that Ro also did kids parties and I booked them for my daughter's 8th Birthday at my house. OMG! I've never seen 14 little people so enthralled, entertained and empowered in my life! Roanne connects and inspires children and leaves your kitchen cleaner than you handed over!”
Bec from Chapel Hill
“Ro is simply amazing! Not only can she cook up a storm, but her way with children is something that needs to be seen to be believed. All my girls want a Ro & Co party now!”
Louise from Hamilton