+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Symptons

Is it possible to be pregnant but not have any of the symptons like nausea, tender breasts, frequent weeing. My period isn't due for another 4-5 days and I feel nothing. I've heard people say they have other symptons first before a missed period. Have been trying for 4 months and nothing seems to be happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yes, it is possible to be pg and not get any of the pg symptoms. some ladies only get it from 6-8 weeks. with my firts pg i didnt have any clear signs. just a bit of dizzyness now and then. but as soon as it comes it goes. bit of tingling in the nipples. and i had my period pains. so dont worry. hang in there and hopefully you are pg.

why dont you join us in the june, july or am i obsessed getting pg? threads? we are a fantastically crazy and informing bunch of ladies and maybe you'll get some more clarity from their answers.

good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

When I was pg with my DD, I had no symptoms at all before 6 weeks (except late AF). I was so sure that I wasn't pg that I actually went off the folate.

Every pregnancy is different. One of my friends didnt know she was pg until 11 weeks as she was still getting her af.

Good luck

Belinda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well no af asof yet and no pg symptoms. just some af cramp now and then but still nothing. it doesnt come.

just a bit of dizzyness - but today not as much as yesterday. sometimes feelng like i have nausea and then i just tell myself its my mind trying to trick me then its gone.

thanks for the reply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BelindaBB View Post
    One of my friends didnt know she was pg until 11 weeks as she was still getting her af.
    Sorry just curious...i've heard of this happening before but does anyone know how common it is.... or why it happens... or if you did a HPT would it show up as a ??