+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone know where st albans is?

Coz thats where am!

I have a 3 1/2 month old boy and wanting to chat with other mums.. it can get boring cooing and singing to a baby all day long!!

Where in Vic is everyone else from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MizzSocial! (if you're still around)
    I'm from Shepparton, I'm 27 and am about to become a mum (a little scary)
    I'll have a chat while I'm not that busy although that's not for much longer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mizz Social,

I definitely know where St Albans is, I'm in Taylors Lakes. I have a nine week old, & this website is my only outlet. I have great friends, but none of them have children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Narelle,

Not long now. Not sure if you're still around, but good luck. Your new bub will keep you very busy & be very rewarding. Is this your first? I have a nine week old & I'm still not sleeping, but I've been told that will come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi toms1
    Yes this is my first, it would be hard not to have any friends with kids, luckily my husbands best mate just had one and I get along really well with his wife.
    Good luck getting some sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Definitely know where St Albans is, I live in Sunshine, I have a 7m/o baby girl, Iím a SAHM, The best half of me is away in the military so Iím all alone with a baby, know the feeling all too well, Brains turn to baby food after a while. I too have some great friends but they are all single or have no kids and we just donít catch up like we use to. I would love to hear from you all, and youíre all most welcome to email me anytime.

Jedimindtricks21@hotmail.com

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/anissamia/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MizzSocial,
    I know where St Albans is too. I'm in West Footscray and I have a four-month old boy. He's my second, but the eldest is 5, so getting back to doing the baby thing after a bit of an age gap has come as quite a shock. It's hard, too, being home all day after working a busy job. I'm due back at work in nine weeks - I'm just going to do 2 days a week - and I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Perhaps I'm just a bad mother?
    Anyway, hope all is well with you.