+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default tracking down past participants

Hi,

My name is Allison and I posted a notice about a study I was doing into work-family conflict at Griffith University in April 2005.

This study called for participants with children under age 1 who had recently returned to work.

If you think that you may have been involved in this study please contact me as I am currently in the process of sending out the results of the study to those who were involved.

I appreicate you help.
    allison

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    allison ... could have been me. I have responded to so many requests for assistance with research and yours rings a bell. deb

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile a little more info

Hi, thanks for the speedy reply.
    If you wanted to make sure that this was you I can tell you a little more about the study. It was to do with work-family conflict and Emma and I (I conducted with another researcher) were interested in the role of organisational support (formal family freindly policy as well as supervisor suport ets) and the role of non-work support such as families, friends and childcare centres.
    If you still think was you please send me a private message with you address so I can send you a copy of report I have written about the findings of the study.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi Allison

One was me - we met at a coffee shop. I'll PM you now.

Hey Deb, yet another thing we have in common - helping out researchers in distress (no offence Allison)

Cheers