+ Reply to Thread
    Mamaduke is offline Jacob Louis has arrived!
    Winner 2007 – The ‘Tell It Like It Is’ Straight Shooter Award
    & The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thumbs up Photoshow!

I recently downloaded (for around $40) the program called Photoshow Deluxe. It stores and manages your photos and you can make a 'photoshow' with your photos, choose animated clip art, choose frames, music and burn it to a cd or email it. The photoshow is fantastic - I've already made 5 of them. I gave one to my Goddaughter with all of the photos I have of her (she's off to school this year ) - her mum and dad watched it and cried!!! They said it was the most beautiful thing anyone's ever given them...looking at their photos from when they were babies sure does tug on the heart strings!!! Can't wait to make more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    does the program make something like a slide show that you could put in DVD?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sharing photos

If you want to skip the CD part, and just share the photos, try www.shutterfly.com - you can easily upload multiple photos with comments, and whoever you send them to can view them in a slideshow.

Mamaduke is offline Jacob Louis has arrived!
    Winner 2007 – The ‘Tell It Like It Is’ Straight Shooter Award
    & The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    does the program make something like a slide show that you could put in DVD?
    Yes, and you can also put the little movies that you make off your digital camera on there as well. You then choose the style of your photoshow and decide if you want the look of pages turning, fading in etc...it's sooooo much fun!