+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mamaduke is offline Jacob Louis has arrived!
    Winner 2007 – The ‘Tell It Like It Is’ Straight Shooter Award
    & The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What a complete waste....

Well my Christmas photo cards that I ordered arrived today!!!!
    I ordered them on 3/12/05 and the company stated that they were posted on 5/12/05 - I got them TODAY!!!!!
    So after spending $32 for 20 printed Christmas cards, they are now totally useless. It's not as if I can put them away for next year...they have a photo of the boys on the front which will be out of date next Christmas and they have have a message inside mentioning a 'happy and safe 2006'...
    The company I ordered them through is called Vistaprint...I have ordered from them before and didn't have a problem, but this time I haven't even had a reply to my email that I sent Christmas Eve asking where my cards are!
    I will NEVER use them again...they are beautiful cards (1/2 A4 size glossy) but they're useless now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd be demanding a refund or some sort of compensation (a free set for Chrissy this year! ).

Get on to their customer relations department, you sure to get something even if it is only an apology.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is there any way that you can return them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    you can send one to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    what lousy customer service im with ness, id definetly be asking for some sort of compensation.
    DH ordered a gift for me over the internet, and was guarenteed before Christmas delivery, it arrived almost a week later! he was not happy either, although i didnt mind, just when i thought Christmas was all over, i got an extra pressie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's disgusting! Is it an Australian company? Can you go to consumer affairs? Or did you pay by Paypal - if so you can lodge a complaint with Paypal and they should return your money for you.

I would demand my money back. I told a Hong Kong hotel who ripped me off that if they didn't refund my money I would go to their tourism authority AND post negative threads all over tourism-related forums. They paid me back pretty quick smart.

Anyway, can you send them out as New Years cards? These are becoming more and more popular.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i would be soo cranky!

send them out anyways with a little note written on the front saying something crappy about the place u got them from and make sure u send one to the company as well to show them you spread the word

hmm sorry im not really helping!!

like someone else said, id be trying to get free lot 4 next year...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default update...

Hi!
    I did as suggested and sent them an email demanding my money back. I got an automated reply stating that they do NOT address customer service queries via email (yet they have a section where you can send them customer service queries via email ) There is a toll free number but I'm not sure if it is an Australian number or their American parent company.
    I gave one of the cards to my best friend when she came over today and on the back of the card is the company logo "Vistaprint" did you get that girls "Vistaprint" and above the logo I wrote...
    DON'T EVER USE...
    Vistaprint
    Just in case you missed the company with the unreliable shipping and bad customer service it was...
    VISTAPRINT!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've bought some stuff from there (not recently) and it was shipped out of Denmark I believe.

I don't recommend the magnets.

Didn't have a problem with delivery times although it wasn't a peak trade season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh, sweetdreams...
    love your little sig! It always reminds me of my 'smother-in-law'