+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Bub Hub Slow Cooker Cookbook Discussion/Recipe Feedback Thread

How are you?

Well... phew! I've just trawled through that whole 'Slow Cooker' thread and pinched the recipes to create a 'cookbook' thread so that you lovelies no longer need to spend hours trawling through it for some yummy scrummy slow cooker recipes! (It's all been done for you!)

Here's a spot where you can post feedback for any Bub Hub Slow Cooker Recipe feedback, or discuss tips for making yummo meals in your slow cooker (for instance, roasting tips, complete meal-in-a-pot, etc).

You. Are. Welcome.

*dashes off to lie down after a massive mass-quoting exercise*

Last edited by Pobblebonk; 27-04-2007 at 23:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pobblebonk, you are amazing!!!

Now i can finally print them all off for my MIL like I have been promising for yonks!!

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pobblebonk you are the best!!!! I bought a slow cooker yesterday and can't wait to try it tomorrow. Have just logged on to copy some of the recipes and was dreading having to go through them all.

If anyone is interested, Target has a 6L Ronson slow cooker for about $50 on special.

Now to decide what to cook first .... hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    legend!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woohoo Pobbles, thankyou!!

Retravision also have a sale on. I think it's a 6/6.5L Kambrook one for $60?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You lot are funny. Thank you for the thank you's but I specifically put the 'You. Are. Welcome.' bit in my OP because I didn't want people to say thanks to me (oh, I hope people didn't think that that's what I expected, either, oh dear, Pobbles is confused now!). But I really do appreciate that fact that you appreciate what I did. Thanks, guys!

I did it for me, too! (Pobbles showing her selfish streak

I saw the Ronson one on sale that crafty_gnome is talking about - looked alright!

I have a Sunbeam 5L.

I love my slow cooker because I HATE cooking in the afternoon/evening, and because Mr Chicken goes to bed between 6-6:30pm, and I want him to eat with me at the table... So the idea of putting something together in the morning and then it being ready by dinner time is like heaven to me!

By the way, the rissoles I put in the other day, and I poured a bottle of bolognaise sauce on top (I'm a Raguletto girl) worked a TREAT. OMG they were so yum! And Mr Chicken LOVED it!

I've been meaning to try Draught's Spice Lamb Casserole for a while now, and tomorrow is the day! Will post my 'Recipe Review'! But from the past reviews, I'm sure I'm just going to agree that it's yummo.
    Last edited by Pobblebonk; 27-04-2007 at 23:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you don't want THANKYOU'S but here's one anyway....THANKS!!! That slow cooker recipe book is great! Saves a lot of time for the rest of us!!! Legend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wow ur amazing.im going to get the slow cooker out this minute..now i have a great resource of recipes.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers Wish_Bear & charlen49.

Verdict RE: Draught's Spice Lamb Casserole. OMGGG yummy yum yum! Two thumbs up. Mr Chicken had a great time showing me what chewed up spice lamb casserole looks like, the devil.

And I really really want to try Nanny's Pumpkin & Apple Dessert. *drooling*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aly all I can say is thank you hun. I've recently started using mine all the time, and today my sister got one so now we are going to try heaps of the recipes!!!