+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Briannabear View Post
    Here's another great recipe site - http://search.allrecipes.com/recipe/...iteid=52&srt=1 There's like 200 slow cooker recipies but you can narrow down your search. I found the site the other day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Briannabear View Post
    I kind of made the recipe up as I went along so Im not sure of exact measurements, but I'll give it a go! Its a very basic recipe but it tastes great. (good dinner the day before pay day iykwim!)

Chicken & Sweet Corn Risotto

500g chicken breast (cubed)
    Can creamed corn
    Small can corn kernals
    2 cups of aborio rice
    2 cups chicken stock
    Packet of creamy chicken and vegies soup (made up in 1 1/2 cups of water)
    Salt and Pepper to taste

(I think that was it?!)

Add it all into the slow cooker.
    Cook on High/Fast (my slowcooker was on 2 setting) until chicken and rice are cooked through.
    You'll need to regularly check the risotto to keep adding more water as its cooking.
    Yummo!
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyKisses View Post

Burmese Chicken
    Serves 4-6

2 tablespoons Oil
    1 medium chopped onion
    1 1/2 tablespoons Lemon Grass(you can buy this already sliced in jars)
    1 bay leaf
    1 small red chilli finely chopped
    4 crushed garlic cloves (I usually just buy crushed garlic in the jars)
    3 tspns fresh ginger (either root ginger or crushed ginger in a jar is ok)
    1 1/2 tspns ground turmeric
    1/4 tspn of ground cardamom
    1/2 tspn of ground cinnamon
    1/4 tspn of ground cumin
    1/4 tspn of ground coriander seeds
    1/4 tspn of ground ginger
    1/2 tspn of salt
    1/2 tspn of cracked black pepper
    1.5kg chicken breast fillets, halved
    1 cup chicken stock
    Fresh coriander, chopped to serve (optional)

1. Heat up oil in a non-stick pan. Cook onion over a medium heat until just soft. Stir in lemon grass, bay leaf, chilli,garlic, ginger, turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, ground ginger, salt & pepper. Cook for 1 min or until fragrant.

2. Add chicken to the pan. Stir to coat with onion mixture. Place chicken and onion mixture in the slow cooker.

3. Add the stock. Cover and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 hours then LOW for 3 hours or alternatively cook on AUTO for 5-6 hours.

Spoon onto serving plates and top with coriander if required. Serve with steamed rice, papadams or sambals or whatever you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnaNZ View Post
    I make soup in my slow cooker - just bung all the leftover vegies from the week, add 1/2 cup of red lentils, a large onion, garlic, 1 cup of vegie stock and a tin or 2 of chopped tomatoes (depending on how big your pot is) and top up with water. It's a bit of a mish-mash but it's sooooooooo yummy!!!

Also I'm putting my mother-in-law's Swiss Steak in too as I'm taking most of the recipes from this site to try out over the next wee while - it's only fair that I give something tasty back

Swiss Steak

500g of chuck steak
    1 tin of condensed tomato soup
    1 large onion
    2 tablespoons of brown sugar
    1 tablespoon of vinegar
    1 teaspoon of mustard (any type that you prefer, I use dijon)

Basically throw it all into the slow cooker (meat raw) stir around and cook on low for 6-7 hours. So yummy with rice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vicsta View Post
    Steak with Plum & Sesame Sauce

500gm steak cut into strips
    1 jar of plum and sesame sauce or whatever flavour you like
    same amount of water
    cauli
    frozen brocoli
    frozen beans
    carrots cut into strips (julienne i think?)
    1 tin of corn kernels
    1 onion
    garlic to taste

throw all the vegies in the bottom of the slow cooker.
    coat the steak with flour and brown in frypan,
    cook onion and garlic in frypan
    put the steak, onion and garlic on the top of the vegies and tip in bottle of sauce and water
    cook on low for approx 8 hrs

Serve with rice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by candlelover View Post
    Hi
    Lamb Shanks

i'm a chuck together and hope for the best cook so there are no real measurements.
    Lamb shanks
    2 red wine sachets
    chicken stock to cover the shanks
    soup mix pack- found with the can soups in the supermarket
    selection of veges
    served with rice

Hope this helps
    PS the wine stinks abit when it starts to heat but it is worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by gremily View Post
    1 can cream of....... soup (I've used cream of corn, cream of mushroom) OR use a jar of stir fry sauce (haven't done that yet but will try it next time)
    1-1.5kg chicken (drumsticks, wings, any)
    As many vegies as you like, chopped.
    Any extras you like, garlic, ginger, herbs, spices, etc

Chuck in vegies and extras, chicken then soup. Cook for 3-4 hrs on high or ideally 6-8 hrs on low. That's it!! Easy Peasy!

My DD2 who's almost 10mths absolutely loves it as it goes so soft and is easily mashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Burgundy Beef Stew

Ingredients:
    1.5 kg stewing beef ( I used gravy beef)
    175g lean salt pork or thick cut rindless streaky bacon (I used smoked speck - god I love that stuff
    3 Tbsp butter
    350g baby onions (I just used regular onions and quartered them)
    350 grams small button mushrooms
    1 onion, finely chopped
    1 carrot, finely chopped
    3 garlic gloves, finely chopped
    3 tbsp plain flour
    3 tbsp cornflour mixed with water (I found I needed this to thicken it up using the slow cooker)
    750ml (one full bottle) of red wine, preferably bergundy (I used a Beaujolias, which is a little lighter then a true burgundy wine)
    1 1/2 tbsp tomato puree
    bouquet garni (3 stalks parsely, 1 stalk thyme, 1 bay leaf all tied together with a peice of string)
    3 cups beef stock
    1 tbsp fresh parsely
    salt and freshing ground pepper

Method:
    1. cut the beef into 5cm peices and dice the speck/salt pork or cut the bacon into thin strips
    2. Cook the pork or bacon over a medium heat until golden brown then remove with a slotted spoon and drain (once drained transfer to the slow cooker - after you have added the beef). Pour off all but 2 tbsp of the fat from the pan.
    3. Increase the heat to medium high and brown the beef - until all sides are well browned (but dont overcook them). Transfer the beef to the slow cooker (but don't turn it on yet)
    4. Melt 1/3 of the butter over a medium heat, add the baby onions and cook, stirring frequently, until evenly golden. Transfer to the slow cooker.
    5. In the same pan, melt half of the remaining butter over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and sautee, stirring frequently until golden. Transfer to the slow cooker.
    6. Melt the remaining butter in the pan. Add the chopped onion, carrot and garlic and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until just softened, stirring frequently. Sprinkle over the plain flour and cook for 2 minutes, then add the wine, tomato puree, and bouquet garni. Bring to the boil, scraping the base of the pan.
    7. Transfer everything from the pan into the slow cooker.
    8. Set the slow cooker to low and wait (for me it took about 9-10 hours - I was keen to get the meat really soft. I also read in my manual that for a dish that generally takes 3 hours simmering in a saucepan - which this particular dish does - that you can cook it for up to 12 hours)
    9. During the last hour add cornflour mixed with water to thicken it up if required.

edit: I found that leaving it overnight in the fridge prior to eating worked best. It helped turn it into a rich gravy sauce. Whereas during cooking it still had a very winey flavour and was a bit thinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vicsta View Post
    Satay Beef or Chicken

Satay sauce

1 tbls Olive Oil
    1 onion
    1 clove of garlic ( or 1 tablespoon crushed garlic if you are like me)
    1/4 teaspoon of Sambal Oelek (or chilli sauce to taste)
    1 1/2 cups water
    1/2 cup peanut butter
    1 tbls Soy sauce
    1/2 teaspoon sugar
    1 tbls lemon juice

heat olive oil in pan, saut'e chopped onion & garlic then add sambal oelek, reduce heat and stir well
    Add water then Peanut butter, bring slowly to the boil, strirring until mix becomes smooth, stir in Soy, sugar and lemon juice.

In the Crock pot I put

3 large carrots cut into strips
    1/2 cup frozen corn kernals
    1 cup frozen brocolli
    1 cup cauli
    1/2 cup frozen beans
    1/2 to 1 kilo beef cut into strips ( I coated this in flour and browned it first)

Then I poured sauce over top and cooked for about 8 hrs on low

I made it last night for the first time and it was very yum kids enjoyed it too, I served it with rice and salad.

Now my friend who gave me the recipe, pre cooks nothing, not even sauce or onion, she just chucks it all in Crock Pot and never has any complaints, so the choice is yours

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondermum View Post
    Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni

2 x 250g packet frozen spinach thawed (or fresh precooked)
    2 cloves garlic crushed
    500g fresh ricotta
    ground black pepper
    500g dried cannelloni
    1 kg bottled pasta sauce
    parmesan cheese to serve

1. combine spinach, ricotta and garlic together. season with salt and pepper
    2. fill cannelloni tubes with ricotta filling, make sure you don't overfill tubes
    3. spoon 1/2 cup pasta sauce into the base of the slow cooker, arrange one row of cannelloni tubes over the sauce, then pout just enough sauce to cover the layer. Repeat with remaining cannelloni and sauce
    4. cover and cook on HIGH 1-1/2 hours or LOW 2-2 1/2 hours
    5. season to taste and sprinkle with parmesan [/FONT]

I have other veg soup recipes and deserts if any one is interested
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondermum View Post
    Spiced Rhubarb & Berry Compote

2 bunches of rhubarb, cut into 2cm pieces
    500g mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
    3/4 cup sugar
    1 cinnamon quill
    3 whole cloves
    1 teaspoon grated orange rind

1. combine all ingredients
    2. cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours
    3. serve hot with ice-cream, custard or your favourite pudding
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminesmum View Post
    Sweet and sour meatballs
    Sweet & Sour Meatballs

500g mince
    1 slightly beaten egg
    4 tablespoons cornflour
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon black pepper
    1 chopped onion
    1 tablespoon oil
    3 tablespoons vinegar
    1 can pineapple chunks in juice
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 tablespoon soy sauce
    1 large green capsicum, cut into pieces

hot cooked rice

In a bowl, combine mince, egg, 1 tablespoon cornflour, salt, pepper, and onion. Shape into small balls. In a large frypan, lightly brown meatballs in oil. Drain fat from frypan. Transfer meatballs to any size Crock-Pot.

Stir together in a small bowl: vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, remaining cornflour and green pepper. Pour over meatballs. cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 2 to 4 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminesmum View Post
    All Day Macaroni & Cheese

2 cups macaroni
    4 cups grated cheese
    1 can evaporated milk
    1 1/2 cups milk
    2 eggs
    1 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp ground black pepper

In a large pot cook macaroni pasta until al dente. Drain. In a large bowl, mix together 3 cups of the cheese, cooked macaroni, evaporated milk, milk, eggs, and salt and pepper.
    Transfer to a slow cooker which has been coated with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
    Cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir the mixture until the mixture has finished cooking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Emmylou~ View Post
    Roast Chicken

You just need a chook, a pack of french onion soup mix (the generic one is fine), and 2 lemons

Pat the chook dry, rub the soup mix into the chicken all over to give it colour.
    Stick one whole unpeeled lemon in it's bum (poke some holes in the lemon with a fork to let the aroma out). This is optional - still tastes great without it we just like it.
    Cut the remaining lemon into quarters and place in bottom of SC. Place chooky on top and cook for about 6 hours on low.

Easy as, even DH can do this. We've also used oranges for something different

Beef Stroganoff

500g chuck steak cubed
    1 onion roughly diced
    1 satchet beef strog flavour mix (Maggi, McCormicks, whatever)
    1 tin tomatoes
    3/4 tub sour cream

Put everything into SC except sour cream. Cook for 6 hours on low.
    1/2 hour before serving stir in sour cream to taste
    Serve with pasta or rice
    YUM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJoy View Post

Osso Bucco

Buy a packet of Continental osso bucco mix, then loosely follow directions. Brown lamb shanks in pan first, then add onion, garlic, tomatoes, packet mix and water. Cut up veges (I used potato, carrot, sweet potato) and put in base of cooker, then put lamb shanks on top and drizzle the tomato and onion mixture over the top. I added a bit more water to help cover the veges. Cooked it for about 7 hours and it was delicious!

Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Chicken

Under the skin of the breast of the chook place a mixture of rosemary (I used dried herbs) and butter. Place some cloves of garlic and slices of lemon inside bird as well as around the cooker. Place an oven proof plate in base of cooker for bird to sit on... if it's raised it seems to work better. Put a splash of white wine and chicken stock in the cooker (and baste the chook). And then I left it to cook 10 hours (probably a bit too long, but I went shopping and needed to get it done early this morning).... regardless, the chicken tasted juicy and so tender. I don't think it's possible to burn anything in a slow cooker!

PS. My slow cooker is the Avance Breville 5 litre Meal Maker - cost $59.95 at the Myer sale. And I think it was worth every cent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlet View Post

Crockpot Chicken Breasts & Bacon

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
    1 can cream of chicken soup
    8 oz sour cream
    1 Tbsp flour
    bacon slices

Wrap one uncooked bacon slice around each chicken piece and put them in crockpot.
    Mix sour cream, undiluted cream of chicken soup and flour and pour over chicken.
    Cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
    Serve with rice or potatoes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlet View Post
    Chicken Parmigiana

3 whole chicken breasts; 6 split
    1 egg
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    1 cup dry bread crumbs
    1 1/4 cups butter
    1 10 1/2 ounce can pizza sauce
    6 slices mozzarella cheese
    Parmesan cheese

Cut chicken breasts into halves. In a bowl, beat egg, salt and pepper; dip chicken into egg, then coat with crumbs. In large skillet saute chicken in butter. Arrange chicken in crockpot, pour pizza sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Add mozzarella cheese, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Makes 6 servings.

That was a huge hit with everyone here, which is very rare lol.

Chicken Wings In Honey Sauce
    3 pounds chicken wings (16 wings)
    salt and pepper to taste
    2 cups honey
    1 cup soy sauce
    1/2 cup ketchup
    1/4 cup oil
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    Sesame seeds (optional)

Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two sections. Sprinkle wing parts with salt and pepper.
    Place wing parts on broiler pan. Broil 5-4 inches from heat 20 minutes, 10 minutes a side or until chicken is brown. Transfer chicken to crockpot.
    For sauce, combine honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil and garlic in bowl. Pour over chicken wings.
    Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-2 /2 hours.
    Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.

I used mixed chicken pieces instead of just chicken wings. I caught DS1 stealing it off of DS2's plate when he wasn't looking! hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxmumma View Post

Parmesan Chicken

4 chicken breasts cut up chucky
    2 cans of campbells condensed cream mushroom soup
    bout 2/3 cup of grated parmesan
    1 can of champinons pieces n stems

just chuck it all in including the water from the can of mushys n + 1 can of water, cook on low for about 6hrs tastes divine!

Champignon Steak

1 kg of any cheap cut beef diced
    2 cans campbells condensed cream of mushroom soup
    2 cans of campinons pieces n stems with the water of them also

Do the same as the last one chuck it all in n just let it go for bout 6hrs

I usually serve both of these with coconut rice.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBehave View Post
    Curried Sausages

Ingredients:

500g thick pork sausages
    1 large onion
    5 potatoes, cubed
    4 carrots, sliced into chunks
    1 cup frozen pea/corn mix
    1 tbs curry powder
    3 cups beef stock
    2 tbs corn flower

Method:

1. Pierce sausages and place in saucepan with enough cold water to cover them, bring to boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
    2. Drain, cool and remove skins from the sausages.
    3. Cut sausages into bite-size chunks.
    4. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, peas, corn and sausages to slow cooker.
    5. Add stock and curry powder to slow cooker, cover, cook on low for 6 hours.
    6. Add cornflour to slow cooker 30 minutes before serving, allow 20 minutes so sauce can thicken.
    7. Serve with rice and enjoy! Yummm..

Serves 4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hypopup View Post
    Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge Pudding Cake

1 cup flour
    3/4 cup brown sugar
    2 Tbsp. cocoa
    2 tsp. baking powder
    1/8 tsp. salt
    1/2 cup milk
    2 Tbsp. oil
    1/2 tsp. vanilla
    3/4 cup brown sugar
    2 Tbsp. cocoa
    1 3/4 cups hot water

Spray 4 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine flour, ¾ cup brown sugar, 2 Tbsp cocoa and baking powder. Stir to combine. Add milk, cooking oil and vanilla and stir well. Pour into prepared slow cooker.
    In a medium bowl, stir second amount of brown sugar and second amount of cocoa together. Add hot water and mix well until blended. Pour over batter in slow cooker; do not stir! Cover slow cooker and cook on high about 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. 8-10 servings

Ham Hock Soup

Ham Hocks (as many as you can fit)
    ¾ – 1 bag of green split peas
    2 – 3 teaspoons powdered stock
    Mixed ground herbs
    Water

Place hocks, green split peas, powdered stock and herbs into the slow cooker. Fill to top with water. Cook overnight on low. When cooked, remove hocks, pull meat off bones and return to soup. Stir and serve.
    Slow Cooker Wild Rice

1 ½ cups uncooked long-grained rice
    ½ cup uncooked wild rice
    1 sachet French onion soup mix
    4 cups of liquid (water, stock, white wine…whichever)
    1 bunch spring onions, chopped
    250g sliced mushrooms
    ¼ cup melted butter
    1 tablespoon fresh herbs or 1 teaspoon dried herbs

Combine all ingredients in lightly greased slow cooker
    Cover, cook on HIGH for 3 hours

Slow Cooker Tofu & Vegetable Satay

1/2 onions, chopped
    2 carrots, chopped
    1 block firm tofu, drained and chopped
    2-3 sticks celery, chopped
    1/2 packet frozen broccoli
    Other mixed vegetables to taste.
    chicken stock - 1 cube or 1 1/2 tspns of powder
    ketjap manis (sweet soy sauce) to taste
    1/2 cup peanut butter of any kind
    1/4 cup chopped peanuts
    1 tspn brown sugar
    Nandos mild peri peri sauce (or sweet chilli sauce) to taste
    2 tspns ground coriander
    1 tspn group cumin
    1/2 cup approx boiling water
    2 tspns cornflour
    1/4 cup coconut milk powder (or coconut milk and use less water)
    coriander optional
    garlic and ginger

Place all vegies and tofu in slow cooker.
    Sprinkle spices over
    In a small bowl or jug mix together chicken stock, ketjap manis, peanut butter, chopped peanuts, brown sugar, peri peri or sweet chili sauce and boiling water and pour over vegies
    Cook for around 2.5 hours on auto
    Around 45-30 minutes before eating add broccoli (and other frozen veg).
    Mix together coconut powder, cornflour and enough cold water to make a paste.
    Add to slow cooker and mix well.
    Add additional hot water if sauce is too dry.
    Continue to cook until frozen veg are done.
    Add coriander for serving, if using.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vegetarian Dhal

1 onion, diced
    2 medium potatoes, diced
    1/2 sweet potato, diced
    2 cups of red lentils
    2-3 teaspoons each of minced garlic and ginger
    1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
    1 tablespoon or more of curry powder
    chicken stock / coconut milk / hot water -
    Mixed vegetables
    Cook all on high for 3 hours then add in some green vegies (eg. spinach and rocket salad mix) and chopped coriander. Serve with yoghurt and mango chutney.

Parmesan Risotte

1/4 cup olive oil
    1 small onion, peeled and minced
    1 1/4 cup arborio rice
    1/4 cup dry white wine
    3 3/4 cups chicken broth
    1 teaspoon salt
    2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    Directions:

Heat the oil in a small saute pan over medium heat, and saute the onion until softened. Scrape into the slow cooker.
    Toss in the rice to coat it with oil. Stir in wine, broth and salt. Cover and cook on high for about two hours or until all liquid is absorbed. Just before serving, stir in the cheese.

Grandma’s Creamy Rice

1/2 cup short grain rice
    2&1/2 cups milk
    1 cup water
    2 Tabs sugar
    1 Tab butter
    Nutmeg to taste (just a little bit)

Chuck it all in and give it a stir. Cook on high 2&1/2 - 3 hours stirring during last hour. Can thin with more milk if desired.
    Vegetable Stew with Caraway Dumplings

2 small leeks trimmed, thinly sliced
    2 swedes or pasnips, peeled, coarsely chopped
    2 stalks of celery coarsely chopped
    1 onion coarsely chopped
    2 cups vegetable stock
    420g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
    400g can diced tomatoes
    1 tablespoon soy sauce
    1 tablespoon tomato paste
    i bay leaf
    ¼ teaspoon oregano leaves

CARAWAY DUMPLINGS
    2 ½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
    2 eggs lightly beaten
    1 teaspoon caraway seeds
    finely grated rind 1 lemon

Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 8 -9 hours. ½ hour before serving place dumplings in slow cooker. To make dumplings, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season to taste. Using wet hands, shape tablespoons of mixture into balls.

Mushroom Rice

1 1/2 cups brown rice
    1 packet french onion soup mix
    1/2 onion
    250-300g thickly sliced mushroom
    3 cups water

Combine all in the slow cooker and cook for about 6 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    made this last night and talk about comfort food. it was just what i needed after the day i had. i made a fresh loaf of bread to go with i.....yummo
    Beef and Potatoe Stew

1kg. beef cubed
    4 peeled and diced potatoes
    1red onion diced (large dice)
    2 sliced carrots
    2 beef cubes dissolved in half cup of hot water
    1 cup red wine
    1 clove garlic
    salt and pepper to taste
    crushed rosemary to taste

Throw it all in the crockpot and cook on high about 4-5 hours then
    mix about 1/4 cup of corn flour with 1/4 cup cold water, mix well and add
    to stew. Let cook and thicken about 20 minutes.

* i had to add some extra water

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumpkin Soup

600g butternut pumpkin
    2-3 potatoes
    1 sweet potato
    2 cloves garlic
    1 onion
    4 cups chicken stock
    1/2 cup or so of cream/sour cream

Cut all the veges into large chunks and slice onion and garlic.

Put the lot into slowcooker with the stock.

Cook on low for up to 6 hours.

Add cream and run stick blender through it until smooth (or you can transfer into regular blender). I just blend it up in the crock insert with the stick blender to save washing up

Freezes well too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seafood Laksa

250 g of green frozen prawns from the deli
    400 g of nile perch from the deli (i used this because its lower in price and wont break up in the dish)
    - you can add or subtract the amount you put in depending on how big you want the dish to be. I only used these two ingredients as DF doesnt really eat other seafoods

veges- i just threw in whatever i had till i thought it was enough- it was:
    1 carrot
    1/8 cabbage
    1/2 green capsicum
    1 brocolli floret
    1 couliflower floret

sauce
    2 bottles of Valcom Laksa paste
    2 cans of home brand coconut cream
    1 cup of water
    1 1/2 cups of fish stock

Throw it together and leave on high for 4 hours or low all day. Enjoy