+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early Pregnancy symptoms

Girls

I'm sure this comes up quite regularly.

Has anyone else had any pregnancy symptoms just a few days post ovulation?

I am 6 days post ovulation now and for the last 2 I've had very tender breasts (never get them normally before a period) and I'm quite lethargic. This is my 3rd (hopefully). With my first baby (a boy) I had the tiredness about 3 days post ovulation followed by sore breasts about 3 days before AF was due, but no symptoms at all with my second (a girl) until about 6 weeks. I'm charting my temp and know that we got the dates and timing right. I also conceived first time around with the last 2, so would not be surprised if I was.

Would love to hear your opinions/experiences (isn't it crazy that even after 2 pregnancies you're still looking for reassurances!)

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! I had no idea with number 1, but with number 2 I was peeing like a demon from about 3 days after I conceived. It was either a baby or a kidney infection!! Lucky for me it turned out to be a baby. I did a preg test before my period was even due and it came up positive almost instantly. She is now 6 months old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi not sure But I cant really rember , But friend of mine reminded me an she gota pains In lower back an lower part of tummy , more tired an peed alot

Im very very late an now this is my second period missed, Bu yet Nuffin shows up on a blood test or pee test, HUgs again I hope You sore for Expectiong reasons
    I did anotehr test today i think im seeing things LOl
    Ill wait till end of week, My doctor wants me back there in 2 weeks if No AF shows,

I sooo hope your preg

i have gotan so many cramp like pains for past 3/4 weeks , Sore lower back sore boobs goin off certain food An Very tired I keep dreamin about food , last nite i went to bed feelin sick woke up feelin a lil sick

im not sure what goin on i was gettin my af's ever 21 days an now the second period is 1 weeks late im thinkin If I am then i must jsut of been early mabie only 2 weeks? Wish Pregnect came up early to know

Thanks
    Reviews
    You really should see a dr. Delayed periods can cause the symptoms like the oens you're having. Get him to do a blood test, that way you'll know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ruth

Yep, same as others, I had no idea I was pregnant first time around, but knew almost immediately the second, probably a week after ovulating I had a small implantation bleed, and I knew immediatley what it was. I think with subsequent pregnancies we are much more in tune with our bodies and more able to pick up on what is happening. Hope all goes well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ruth Hope there is a Sign soon )

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI,
    I also know straight away. I normally have a really bad sence of smell and within a couple of days of concieving I can smell my husband opening a can of cat food on the back deck! LOL
    Kerrie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your support and comments girls. Let us know how you go Jaz's mum.

It's now nearly a week past ovulation and my breasts, the left one in particular, are very tender to touch around the nipple area. I gave up breastfeeding my daughter only a month ago, but apart from a bit of itchiness with the right nipple, I've had no other problems. I do hope I'm not confusing the nipple tenderness with post breastfeeding pains, although after a month of nothing, that shouldn't suddenly occur, should it?

I'm also quite tired now, although also have a cold. But the tiredness is that vague tiredness you get when pregnant as opposed to the normal exhausted tiredness I usually get. Still a week til I can test. Seems like forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HUGS i know how the Tiredness can feel , I been sleepping 2-4 hrs a day when my girl is at day care I cant help it im Soo tired in day But come nite time im wide awake
    my nipples feel like that a feather could hurt then if they touched them very sensitive , Dont usally get like that
    It was weird With jaz I knew right away but this time i Dont kow gut says no mind says yes lol .
    I cant tell any more as for the past few months ive had cravings car sickness (which i dont usally get) smell has gone wack , more unuseall pains , Espes ate 3 weeks or ..
    mabie its all in my head cause i want a buby asap
    HOpe U are preg !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, an update from me.

AF is due tomorrow and I had weird pains last night (12 days post ovulation), sort of like period pains, particularly on one side. I read that implantation pains can occur up to 12 DPO, but that the norm was about 7-8. Tested on the weekend and it came up negative, but then again I didn't test positive with the last 2 til the day before my period. I'm trying to think the worst, that those pains were actually period pains and expect to see the unfortunate result in the next few days.

Ah if only life was simple enough that we could block out all the anxieties that comes with TTC.