+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Makes me sick! Whats wrong with the world!??

I was just watching oprah and have had to walk away because I am just to sad and mad!

They are talking about how people sell children for sex slaves! Some as young a 5!!!!!!!!!
    It makes me sick! Seriously I threw up! As soon as they started showing these poor innocent children I started crying!
    I cant Believe stuff like this happens!
    How can people get away with this!!!!???
    People that do this type of thing need to rot in hell! Its the lowest of low things I think anyone could ever do!
    These childrens lives are ruined!
    The worst part which made me throw up is when they said about how then men prefer virgins so the sew up the children afterwards and then they have sex and the men think they are virgins because they bleed and are in so much pain!
    PEOPLE ARE SICK!
    Sorry just needed to vent!
    Wish there was something I could do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I totally agree with you Brooke, its such a sick world!! How can this happen to innocent little people, who only ask of the world for love and attention??? I dont know why they cant stop it from happening. There must be a way that the government can stop it?? I can totally understand why you would leave the room and throw up, i probably would too if i saw it. I cant believe they sew up the little girls!! They must go through so much pain when it comes time for them to actually have proper sex. Poor things!!!!

jaydensmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep this episode was on a while ago and I had to walk away from it then too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Brooke

There are many things I can no longer watch and read. There are some very twisted human beings in this world ... and it hurts each time you hear of another young soul being traumatised both physically and mentally, scars they will carry for life - if they live through it.

It is so sickening that it beggars belief. Those poor little cherubs have no idea what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi brooke, i was thinking of posting something about this as well, in the bleeding heart section, but you beat me to it! its just to distressing to bare isnt it? if you would like to do something, places like amnesty international can point you in the right direction ie, addresses for ppl to write to etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so depressing!
    They were saying that the goverment just get bought of in bribes! As low as 50 dollars! Too sad!

Parents sell there children knowing this is going to happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad I chose to come on here to bubhub instead of watching Oprah, as I would not have been able to cope.

It really saddens (and sickens) me that anyone could harm a child in any way whatsoever.

Erin- thanks for providing information on how we may be able to help, even in some small way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was watching it too, it's disgusting. I can't believe there are people like that out there. And PARENTS who sell thier children to people who force them into prostition

Thanks
    Reviews
    its a vicious cycle the poverty of millions around the world is so extreme we could never begin to imagine, it can bring out the best and the most worst and evil in ppl. some families do not know that they are selling the children into sexual slavery, they may be told that they are going to work as maids, or these ppl may present themselves as do gooders who want to take their children to the city and educate them. and even if they suspect the truth, for some, the lure of some food on the table for the next wk for all the other hungry mouths in the family is just too great corrution and a lack of education is rampant in these countries, there is just so much that needs to be done

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    There are a lot of questions that need to be raised.

Where is it happening?
    Are these people specifically having children to sell?
    Do they even know that they are going to be used as sex toys for peodophiles?
    Why is there a market for it?