+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you for sharing these great sites. I am off to plant 87 trees and find my sewing machine, i may become a clothie yet.

Funkychicken is offline I'm supposed to have a plan? Can't I just be proactive with pep?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks so much for that information JRmumma. There is so much to learn about recycled products.

MilkOnTap is offline Rivi Cecilia - my 2nd VBAC Home Birth has arrived!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Grex 2007

What is GREX?
    2nd Australian International Green Build & Renewable Energy Exhibition and Conference

Overview - Leading Australian and International brands will have the opportunity to showcase and demonstrate environmental and socially responsible products, sustainable design, eco innovations and appropriate technologies. GREX is timed to align with the World Environment Day celebrations on June 5, 2007

GREX History - GREX has been researched, developed and established by WSB Media Group. The concept and initiative was seeded by the recent inaugural Australian National Green Build & Eco Show, an event owned and presented by the WSB Media Group.

Seminars - GREX will host and present over 30 keynote seminars.

Workshop - Breakout workshops and special interest seminars will continuously run throughout the duration of GREX 07 in meeting rooms adjacent to the main auditorium.

Friday 1 June - Sunday 3 June, 2007 - 10am - 5pm
    Australian Technology Park, Sydney

Sydneysiders - my due date is the day before this conference begins, so depending on what bub decides to do I will be doing my darndest to be there! My husband will be going as well - so if anyone is interested in meeting up we can organise something closer to the time

Funkychicken is offline I'm supposed to have a plan? Can't I just be proactive with pep?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have just added another site to our sticky list-compliments of Mother Duck.

www.freecycle.org

Thank-you ducky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Here is a link so you can see what your region will look like after the sea levels have risen due to the effects of global warming...

Notice that Sydney Airport is under water

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread is fantastic! Thanks for starting it.

We're green & becoming greener every day. Totally frustrates me when I see people around me not caring about what & how they are doing things - people have definitely been conditioned to use disposable everything & not reuse, etc

I'll be revisiting this thread again - time for bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool, I am keen to design and build a 'green' house, recycled building materials solar power and an awesome water setup. ( Well, dream on, I suppose.) But I would love to build a totally practical house, dh and I are gonna do it!! Grow our own veges and be as self sufficient as possible. Great thread!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another link - Action Earth!
    Soapnuts - an environmentally friendly washing alternative.

Thanks
    Reviews