+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nicknames for your belly bump

I think everyone I know has had a nickname for their "soon to be born bub"

We called our DD Mushroom from the day we found out we were pregnant.

Others I have heard are snotprawn courtesy of Kaz Cooke in Up the Duff, Parasite which I am not too sure of, jellybean etc.

What have you called your bub or heard of?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little one is called 'little cookie' my husband was the one who came up with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    With Ryan we nicknamed my belly peanut, but for this pregnancy we have nicknamed it macca (after macadamia) so yep my DH is a nutter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    with T, the bump was "bubba" then at the start, this one was "Bubba2", so they were B1 and B2 and now we know he is Ajay, so that is what we are calling him.

My ex's brother called his "Spawn" and "fetus" (the same bump, but at different times in the pregnancy). I dont think I could have lived with myself, I think of calling Ajay Fetus and "Cletus the Fetus" comes to mind and I imagine him in there chewing straw with a farmers hat on, a checkered shirt and overalls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We call ours Bubba Squirt it started out as just plain old Squirt as dh thought it was appropiate as well thats what started it all but ive since changed it to Bubba Squirt sounds less yuck. Hubby has started calling me BOMB as he reckons im going to explode before long.

Shannon & bubba Squirt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy-2-2
    My ex's brother called his "Spawn" and "fetus" (the same bump, but at different times in the pregnancy). I dont think I could have lived with myself, I think of calling Ajay Fetus and "Cletus the Fetus" comes to mind and I imagine him in there chewing straw with a farmers hat on, a checkered shirt and overalls!!

lol farmers hat and checked shirt, you are too funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I sometimes call it the PArasite Within.

Sometimes Grub. But at the moment it's mostly "bebe" (beb-ee"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With Vallerie, I called her "my little bubble".
    This one, Vallerie has named "Chomper" (after the baby sharp-tooth in one of her Land Before Time movies.......)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby just came home and reminded me that from our first ultrasound at 3 weeks (where all we saw was a white spot) until the 12 weeks scan (where we saw a bubba), we called him Spot. So I change my reply, this child is having an identity crisis, from spot, to b2, to Ajay. Kind of reminds me of some of the Bubhubbers all changing their names lately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We called DD "Little 42". 42 is my DH footy number.