+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Morning/ all day sickness GETTING WORSE!!!!

I dont know if I am weird... well actually, I do know that... I am...... but back to the point,

My m/s all day/s seems to be getting worse the further I get along in this pregnancy!

I have just been sick for the first time in the evening.... usually its just mornings before food, but recently, its after some meals.

I am getting most meals down without probs. So i know that bubs is getting some nutrition.

Has anyone else experienced this???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you on Maxalon?

I have a friend who suffered M/S for about 16 weeks during her pregnancy and was extremely bad (had to be hospitalised) - but managed to stay stable while on Maxolon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry hun, no advice coz I haven't been there, but I have to say how unfair that you are getting worse let alone still feeling sick at all at this stage of the pregnancy so sending big to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tried maxalon..... bad reaction!!!
    Dont really like the idea of drugs whilst preggers
    i do know that bubs is getting nutrients.. and i've put on almost 2kg during pg.
    I am just a little worried about my internal organs... i have a little blood in my v omit sometimes!
    I ahve spoken to doc who thinks its just a burst blood vessel and will clear up once i stop being sick. At this point that looks like when i give birth!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Oh Yes I remember to well !!!

Hello,
    Sorry to let you know this but I had morning sickness for the whole 34 weeks of my pregancy. Luck for me my DD came early.
    I was sick morning, noon, night... anytime of the day... I was put into hospital twice... was on steriods... but finally towards the end was put onto stemetil suppositries which helped.. I tried everything....
    I was sick right up until the night before I went into labour...
    Hopefully you won't get this bad.... keep thinking og the bright side... you will have a baby at the end of it.... and my DD is the most beautiful wonderful baby... worth all the trouble...
    Keep smiling...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes i remember it well.
    With my last 2 pregnancies i was sick all day every day.

With my last pregnancy i was still sick a couple of hours after i gave birth...it was a real nightmare. I lived on maxalon, sorry you cant take it it really helped me.
    Good Luck and hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I was preg with DS I used Maxolon, I was very sick. They almost hospitalised me but luckily I managed to get through it without having to end up in hospital. I have recently found out I am pregnant again, I am 8 weeks. I have m/s real bad again. I am sick morning, noon and night. First thing in the morning being the worst but I any time throughout the day. I have found that eating little things every hour helps but I just found out recently that a small sip of fresh coke makes the world of difference in those times when I am feeling REALLY awful. Flat coke doesnt work, even if it is just a little flat. I found out when I had a sip of DH's coke that he had just opened one night when I was feeling considerable queezy. Dont know if this will work for you but it does for me so thought i would mention it!
    Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Ive had bad hyperemesis now for both pregnancies.
    My first i had it all the way through even vomitted through my labour. Lost about 20kgs all up & was pretty miserable.
    Admittedly this pg hasnt been as bad as my first as i can actually move away from the toilet for longer than 15mins but a few weeks ago it really ramped up but then i also think that was due to the heat. So i now have good & bad weeks & have only lost 8kgs so far.

The fact you are still putting on weight is a good sign i know that sounds horrible but it at least means your body is coping.
    The blood you are vomitting is more than likely coming from your throat so try to suck on ice blocks & drink lemon tea when you can. Ive had this problem again with both pregnancies & it was just due to straining & vomitting but do get it checked out if it gets worse.

Good luck i really hope it settles for you soon !

TeamAwesome is offline No one's perfect, but everyone can be awesome.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If it is getting worse are you sure it isn;t a Urinary Tract Infection? I was about 20 weeks when I got one and I suddenly got worse but the only additional symptom (apart from worsening "m/s") was a sore back which my GP dismissed as normal but then 3 days later I couldn't move so I always wary when some one says it is getting worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had urine tests 2 weeks ago and infection ruled out.
    think this one must be a boy... it just doesnt like me!!