+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Is anyone near Parramatta?

I'm desperate to find people who aren't into going out drinking, i.e. not my single friends!

I seem to have been deserted a little, I guess most people go through this?
    I'm also a single mum and a mere 21 - I know it's young, but I always knew I couldn't wait either! lol

I was going to join a mothers group, but I can't find any in this area. I also wanted to get into exercise but I don't want to leave my girl in someone elses care.

Anyone else being frustrated by these things??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi MumForOne,

I live in Castle Hill. I have spoken with the Paramatta ECHC a few times and they run mothers groups with are an excellent way to meet other mums. Most of my support network was developed through our local one. If you need their number let me know and I'll PM it to you. Have you tried them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hello im 25 a single mum to a 3month old little girl,,, i live in whalan, i also have try finding a mothers group,, a few mum's on here said they are starting one up but yet to do so... you can pm me anytime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is a MUMS ONLY meet up in Surry Hills on the 7th Jan .... if anyone is interested ...... http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...812#post103812 ......the link for the forum .....

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile parramatta

hey mumforone. I live near parramatta at blacktown and have a 15 month old little girl. let me know if you would be interested in meeting up for a chat or a day out. Let me know
    from jess and imogen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Im living in Parramatta and have been looking to get out more and meet others with kids, I have a 10month old and would love to catch up with anyone who is willing to join me!

Ive been seeking something along these lines for months (as Im kind of new to the area--let alone NSW and know absolutly no-one), but gave up a while ago. Now my partner has gone back to work and I think I need to get out and about again!

If anyones interested, email me bubbybongo@hotmail.com or just post a message,

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

hi im new to nsw too, i live in ashfield
    i know no one here except a few mommies on bub hub (havent met up yet tho)
    would love to make new friends and meet up
    i have a girl, 19months and a boy 3 months
    you can pm me anytime or add me msn tynah1209@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

im a 21 year old mummy of one i too knew i couldnt wait i live in nz but love to chat on msn so you can add me to your list if you want.

haylee1@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I live out Blacktown way in Kings Langley, Im also up for any meetings, I get get a bit flustered being at home most of the time, so I'm here aswell, feel free to PM me if you like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Ryshia, I am 19 with a 10 month old daughter. I live near parramatta and would love to join in on this group. my msn is thommo_1237@hotmail.com..
    Please feel free to add me everyone..