Volunteers Needed for Research on Sex & Pregnancy

Hello. My name is Louise Schaper and I'm a researcher at Curtin University of Technology in Perth.

This year myself and Kelly Prandl (who is a registered midwife) are conducting research on sexuality and relationship satisfaction during pregnancy and early parenthood.

This post is to let you know about the research and is a call for volunteers.

Are you interested in sharing your experiences (confidentially) about sexuality and relationship issues during this turning point in your life?

What the Study is about:
The focus of the research is on mental health and healthy relationships and how these are impacted on by sexuality issues for couples during pregnancy and in the first year after having children.

Volunteer Options:
Volunteers can choose to participate in a discussion group, a survey or an interview.

Volunteers must reside in WA, be aged 18+, be in a committed heterosexual relationship and be pregnant or have a child <18months old.

How to Get Involved:
Contact the researcher on l.schaper'AT'curtin.edu.au or
complete the brief volunteer form available at the below website.
(the @ is replaced with 'AT' to avoid spam, so please use the @ when you email me)

Further Information:

For further information on this project please visit http://www.publichealth.curtin.edu.a...search_SRS.htm

Timeframe: April October 2007

Research is sponsored by Healthway