+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 10 1/2mnth old boy

My little boy sheldon is so adorable and the perfect little baby and it amazing how quickly he can get around our large home. The other day i was cooking and found him in my room. then after i placed him back in the living room with his older brother he crawled off and i found him playing with his toy under his cot , there is also a lose corner of flyscreen on the sliding door of our rental and my little boy was trying to crawl through it. Im laughing just thinking about it. They grow up so quickly so everyone cherish those moments because i feel like these are the most improtant and cherished times. Just thought id share.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    so sweet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, my little man is 10 months old too. Isn't it just the cutest age. He's zipping around the house now too, his little arms and legs are going crazy! He's so innocent - but learning so quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the replies i know this age is so perfect it makes me want to try for a 3rd but hubby says no he is worried i may die next time or the baby due to the problems i get with pre-eclamsia. How silly is that the drs always act quickly.