+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cervical mucus

Has anyone fallen pregnant even thought they could not see the typical cervical mucus that is described on most websites on the topic? My CM doesn't seem to stretch that much, not ever. My Obstretician said not to worry about it so much. I have been using preseed anyway, but I am just wondering if I am missing something or if some woman can still be fertile even if the mucus doesn't stretch as much?

EquineMum is offline <---- Me, Him and The Bump 37wks
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots of women never get EWCM at all - they just get the 'watery' type, rather than the stretchy type. Watery CM is still fertile - it's just not as easy for sperm to swim through like EWCM is. The pre-seed will definitely help - so try not to worry!

And no, I'm not stalking you LOL I'm just at home and have too much spare time today so I'm in all the threads

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2Noah View Post
    Thanks for all oyur information on CM!! Its very helpful!! Just one little question How do you no the exact day that you O?? I mean if EWCM can last up to 5 days what day to you class as O??

When people are testing and they write 10dpo how do they no its 10 days since they O'ed!!

I hope im not confusing you all like im confusing myself haha!!!!
    ANSWER: The best way is to buy ovulation tests from the chemist to measure your LH Surge.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by EquineMum View Post
    Lots of women never get EWCM at all - they just get the 'watery' type, rather than the stretchy type. Watery CM is still fertile - it's just not as easy for sperm to swim through like EWCM is. The pre-seed will definitely help - so try not to worry!

And no, I'm not stalking you LOL I'm just at home and have too much spare time today so I'm in all the threads
    I just read your answer today after all this time. lol Thanks for that. It's good to know.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smiles View Post
    I found this informative, and it is helping me not poas sooner than I really should

http://www.pregnology.com/

Thanks for that link. Was very informative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Man I'm so in love with this site . I had no idea what was happening to me after I came off the pill and now I know it's normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can find it all here

early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovulatoryphase.html
    Last edited by hazelg; 29-05-2010 at 12:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If it helps, i fell pregnant in March and i cant remember having any mucus at all but i guess it had to be there i just wasnt aware. Just like everything pregnancy related - i think everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    is there anyway to know with ovulating and pregnancy with ur cervix?

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW, who knew there was so much to know. Thanks for posting all of this info. It's super dooper handy.