+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bullying and Harrassement

Please does anybody in NSW (sorry girls but this is REALLY important) know a good compensation lawyer/group that deal with Bullying and Harrassment in the workplace??? Someone who is willing to work for the underdog against a major Department?? Please my mother is having a total nervous breakdown over an incident 18 months ago and NO-ONE is taking her seriously!!!!

razzle is offline FORUM MANAGER~ Always watching...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry to hear about your mum - Try calling the Employment Ombudsman in your state, the number should be in the phone book.

Dilly - we've turned off the image code because it takes up unnecessary space on the server and makes the pages load too slowly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys .... we've tried the ombudsman .... for Employment AND for the department itself.

You'd imagine that a department that deals with putting crooks BEHIND bars would believe in justice for their workers!! It makes me sick to think that at the end of the day even Corrective (Corruptive more like it) Services aren't even fair.

And I'm scared for Mum that when these IR reforms come into complete play, she will be told "well it's not in your AWA so go away"

Last resort I guess .... the shadow opposition Leader .... maybe??????