+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Does your little one sleep in the pram?

I am full of sleeping questions tonight!

Spencer will not sleep in his pram for some reason, when we are out and he gets tired he just fusses, I can get him to sleep and put him in his pram, he will sleep a little bit unless the pram is moving! Most babies I know love thier pram and sleep well in it, it would be great if he could fall asleep when he was tired while we are out. Am I just dreaming?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My girl used to cry in the pram. My boys just wanted to watch while in the pram. I guess depends on the baby. If bub is tired he is more likely to fall asleep in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nope, Sarah doesn't sleep in her pram anymore.... and on the odd occasion where she's let her guard down and dozed off, the pram has to be kept moving or else she's awake in an instant - and she knows the difference between walking and that fake rolling back and forth thing

Actually, she's on a bit of a pram strike at the moment, I'll put her in the pram only to end up carrying her anyway. So depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing I leave the pram at home and just pop her Hugabub into the car instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jackson sleeps in his pram for a while! i just turn him on his side and little bit of rocking the pram and away he goes!

~mia&ryan~ is offline Welcome to the world little Man!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep she does. She went through a phase when she first learnt to crawl where she decided she didn't like her pram and there was no way she was going to sleep in it. But she is back to normal now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Cobey sleeps for hours in his pram, once he's tired I throw a blankie over it so he stops looking at everything and he's asleep for ages!!

Maybe you can try a sling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Ds didn't sleep in the pram to begin with, he would just scream and scream. From about 2 months I found if I wrapped him and also covered the pram so he couldn't see out he would sleep like an angel.
    We haven't looked back since. Now he will fall asleep in the pram without being wraped. I find it best to still cover the pram otherwise he wakes after about 20mins - too much of a busy body, he likes to know what is going on around him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em only sleeps in hers if we are out

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son hated the pram when he was really little but learnt to like it...daughter absolutely loved it...

...isnt it amazing how different children are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I still rely on my pram to get DS to sleep if we are out.

He has always slept really well in it. He is 19 months now and i still use his big three wheeler cause it guarentees that he will sleep a few hours if we are out!