+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Zierra Shoes?

Has anyone here purchased Zierra shoes?

I've found some online that I want to buy, because they will be perfect for work but there are mixed reviews about the brand online + are expensive so I don't want to waste my money.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've tried some on a few times but they don't fit my foot shape. They used to be the brand Kumfs, but rebranded a while back.

I need old lady shoes thanks to plantar fasciitis and (recently discovered) inflammatory arthritis and find I really need to try them on when it's a new brand but once I know a brand is shaped for my feet I can stick to that brand.

Have to lol that spell check changed fasciitis to fascists!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel (19-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum wears both Ziera and Vionic - she has a slight preference for vionic in terms of the stability they provide. Otherwise, both are really comfortable and wide fitting.

They are expensive - I buy hers off Ebay, oftentimes they're either new or worn once and a fraction of the price.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elevatormusic For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel (19-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    I've tried some on a few times but they don't fit my foot shape. They used to be the brand Kumfs, but rebranded a while back.

I need old lady shoes thanks to plantar fasciitis and (recently discovered) inflammatory arthritis and find I really need to try them on when it's a new brand but once I know a brand is shaped for my feet I can stick to that brand.

Have to lol that spell check changed fasciitis to fascists!
    Thanks. That's actually pretty useful. I think I've tried on a pair of Kumfs before and I didn't like them.

Back to the drawing before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevatormusic View Post
    My mum wears both Ziera and Vionic - she has a slight preference for vionic in terms of the stability they provide. Otherwise, both are really comfortable and wide fitting.

They are expensive - I buy hers off Ebay, oftentimes they're either new or worn once and a fraction of the price.
    yes they are expensive, which is why I was hesitant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    Thanks. That's actually pretty useful. I think I've tried on a pair of Kumfs before and I didn't like them.

Back to the drawing before.
    I've gotten some good bargains from Earth/Planet shoes. If buying online, I need to look at every pic to make sure there's good arch support and the sole is soft. The last ones I got were these and they are so comfortable!

https://www.planetshoes.com.au/shop-...v=6cc98ba2045f