+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1096
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had both my Pfizer’s in April . Extremely tried the next day after both , headache too with second and lymph node up on collarbone after 1st from day 9- week 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our region has its first confirmed case. Not happy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    🤣🤣IMG_8124.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

JustJaq (16-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    when do we see more restrictions easing? and when does childcare go back? i don’t watch the press conferences (is DA still even doing them?) so no idea where things are at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    when do we see more restrictions easing? and when does childcare go back? i don’t watch the press conferences (is DA still even doing them?) so no idea where things are at.
    He’s said he will be making announcements about our path out of lockdown on Sunday. Presumably that means he will let us know when easing will happen. Hopefully some easing will occur on sunday as well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast (15-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    He’s said he will be making announcements about our path out of lockdown on Sunday. Presumably that means he will let us know when easing will happen. Hopefully some easing will occur on sunday as well.
    god i hope so, i feel like we are getting so used to living like this that it’s becoming almost accepted as a way of living. i’m feeling so burnt out, just the constant having to be “on” with kids home 24/7, hustling with work, trying to be super organized so we can get the basics done (like dinner on the table). fingers crossed there’s some relief on sunday, and not just ceremonial “easings” like removing curfew, as that changes nothing (especially when you’re a parent!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched the Australian Story on Dr Jamal Rifi. Highly recommend it. He is an inspiration.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cherry17 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78 (16-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    god i hope so, i feel like we are getting so used to living like this that it’s becoming almost accepted as a way of living. i’m feeling so burnt out, just the constant having to be “on” with kids home 24/7, hustling with work, trying to be super organized so we can get the basics done (like dinner on the table). fingers crossed there’s some relief on sunday, and not just ceremonial “easings” like removing curfew, as that changes nothing (especially when you’re a parent!!).
    Yeah I hear you. I feel like I’ve been in lock down so long that I can’t even think of what I would do if restrictions were eased again. My life at the moment is truly just existing.

I also think compliance is really going out the window. People are so burnt out now.

I also agree that some substantial changes would be good. Lifting curfew is meaningless if nothing is open and you can’t have home visits. Same for changing 2 hours of outdoor exercise to 3. Were people really setting a timer and sticking exactly to two hours? No. What id love is for outdoor gatherings to be permitted.

My DH is an essential worker so thankfully we have been able to get DD into daycare. I can’t imagine how you’re coping. Amazing!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast (16-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Chat #6

Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Yeah I hear you. I feel like I’ve been in lock down so long that I can’t even think of what I would do if restrictions were eased again. My life at the moment is truly just existing.

I also think compliance is really going out the window. People are so burnt out now.

I also agree that some substantial changes would be good. Lifting curfew is meaningless if nothing is open and you can’t have home visits. Same for changing 2 hours of outdoor exercise to 3. Were people really setting a timer and sticking exactly to two hours? No. What id love is for outdoor gatherings to be permitted.

My DH is an essential worker so thankfully we have been able to get DD into daycare. I can’t imagine how you’re coping. Amazing!
    haha not amazingly at all. i am so short with dd especially, it’s not her fault, she’s two for crying out loud, but it’s so hard having her home 24/7, working part time and no outside support or anywhere to go.

i agree, curfew is a joke. the exercise is a joke. nobody is, as you say, exercising for 2
    hours a day. half your luck if you even have 2 hours a day to exercise! i can’t find 15 mins to go on a walk around the block on my own as i don’t want to waste time i could be spending working. two hours is a fantasy goal and therefore three hours for exercise is meaningless. most people are struggling to keep their heads above water, nobody’s farting around down the park getting fit. i saw something on the age that outdoor gyms and skate parks might open. aren’t those already open under the definition of playgrounds?? our local park has the playground and outdoor gym right next to it, surely if you were wanting to do a work out you’d just do it and not go oh dear, i’m still not allowed to use the outdoor exercise bike but kids 10 meters away can go on the swings and slides.

you’re right, people are absolutely fatigued as over it and these meaningless “easings of restrictions” mean nothing now. people are tired and cranky and just want some semblance of life back. i can’t even imagine how much small business owners are hurting, we are thankful that we can at least work at home and (bar no childcare) our earning capacity remains unaffected.

they need to stop this nonsense and just start giving people their lives back. we’ve done the hard work now, we’ve had our jabs, stop fluffing about and let us live. how many times can you take the kids to the same bloody park and same bloody streets to ride their bikes?? ds needs to get back to swimming lessons. i want to go back to my swimming lessons. we aren’t living. this is existing at best.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Beary (16-09-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Chat #6

have you seen the age @Beary? as predicted, it’s pathetic. groups of 5 from 2 households may meet up for a picnic if all are vaxxed. who’s checking the vax status?? this honestly gets sillier and sillier.

edit: sorry two people from different households regardless of vax status can gather outdoors. groups of 5 from two households may meet if fully vaxxed? is that outdoors only or indoors too? i assume you need to remain within your 10km radius too?
    Last edited by turquoisecoast; 16-09-2021 at 13:24.