+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked
    1,202
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    Ok, not to worry you (my delayed decline in HCG was due to the retained tissue, I'm sure), but - here are my numbers (77 days total):

    13 December (8 days post mc): 1,741
    24 December (19dpmc): 197
    7 January (33dpmc): 26 (LH, E2 and Prog all baseline)
    14 January (40dpmc): 16
    21 January (47dpmc): 13

    30 January (56dpmc): D&C to remove retained tissue

    13 February (70dpmc): 6
    20 February (77dpmc): “Gone” (P= 41.3; ovulated sometime in the last week)
    Thank you so much - this is such helpful and specific information. Sorry it turned out to be so drawn out for you. I’m also really anxious about retained product. I’m going to beg for a scan next week so I’m hoping that will give me some comfort.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (29-07-2021)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Thank you so much - this is such helpful and specific information. Sorry it turned out to be so drawn out for you. I’m also really anxious about retained product. I’m going to beg for a scan next week so I’m hoping that will give me some comfort.
    Absolutely, scan scan scan. My Dr eventually sent me for a high res scan, which showed what was going on (the ultrasound in his room wasn't quite sensitive enough, given how little tissue was retained)

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked
    1,202
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just thought I’d update. My levels have gone from 15600 to 1670 in a week which is pretty reassuring.

    Might still press for a scan though.

    Thanks again for all the advice though

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (30-07-2021),FayBelle (01-08-2021)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    450
    Thanked
    1,202
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a million dreams View Post
    Absolutely, scan scan scan. My Dr eventually sent me for a high res scan, which showed what was going on (the ultrasound in his room wasn't quite sensitive enough, given how little tissue was retained)
    Well I ended up pressing for the scan. Apparently there is still 2mm of retained tissue

    Scan again in two weeks to see if anything has changed.

    This has been awful!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

    a million dreams (14-08-2021)

  8. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Well I ended up pressing for the scan. Apparently there is still 2mm of retained tissue

    Scan again in two weeks to see if anything has changed.

    This has been awful!
    I'm so sorry Hopefully your body passes it quickly - but if not, at least the D&C (like mine) will involve far less excision than it would have otherwise, which I think reduces the risk of scarring etc. You've still done the right thing ❤️

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to a million dreams For This Useful Post:

    Beary (14-08-2021)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Can progesterone supplements prolong miscarriage?
    By AX2018 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2018, 20:06
  2. Ttc after miscarriage with low progesterone
    By sandyk7 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 21:32
  3. Miscarriage @ 19 weeks
    By Kirstlea in forum Get support from other users
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 21-09-2006, 22:30
  4. Help! Info on early miscarriage needed
    By kiki in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 23:42
  5. Miscarriages
    By kiara in forum Sunshine Coast
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 09:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!

ADVERTISEMENT