+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Obstetrician at Brisbane North West Private - C section

Hi ladies,
    I’m after some recommendations please for obstetrician who is confident in c-section delivery from Brisbane North West Private. I have heard stories about cutting through baby’s skin, infected poorly stitched c-cuts...etcs

Have you had any experience with Dr Nam Bajra? Is she ood at C-section delivery or better at natural?

thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would say in general that most private obstetricians would be highly skilled in Caesarean sections. They would do a lot of them as obstetricians are basically surgeons. In terms of babies getting nicks, it’s not generally down to poor skill of the doctor. Sometimes it can be due to the position of the baby inside the uterus or something else that has added complexity to the surgery or a complete accident. I’ve only seen it a couple of times in 10+ years.

Out of the doctors who work at north west, Min Kho did one of my IVF consults and was super lovely.

Eva Kretowicz is a very skilled obstetrician and surgeon, but not everyone is a fan of her bedside manner. She is lovely, but in her own way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MLadyEm For This Useful Post:

Magchem (13-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scheduled c-section there in 2017 and had a really positive experience.
    I had no complications during my surgery, baby was healthy and my post op care in hospital and after discharge was great.
    The OB that I had is no longer on the list, he had a minor heart attack before my 6wk check up and im guessing maybe he has stopped practicing since.

I recognised Dr Kate Kerridge on the list, I know someone who has had 4 c-sections through her and loves her.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

Magchem (13-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @crunchymumma and @MLadyEm.