+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 187
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked
    437
    Reviews
    0
    Cramping pretty bad today. AF not due until Sunday, but she may show early.
    Probably a good thing as DH is back on the "I don't think I can do a third" bandwagon.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Thanks
    884
    Thanked
    1,232
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Emma 1217 ttc my son led to a chem then early mc immediately after. Made me so nervous when got ds bfp didn't tell dh for days as couldn't let myself be happy, its such a hard place to be in your mind. I know i will be the same when get a bfp this time hoping it does happen. Hoping it happens soon for you ans all parents here

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked
    692
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    So sorry Emma 1217 ttc my son led to a chem then early mc immediately after. Made me so nervous when got ds bfp didn't tell dh for days as couldn't let myself be happy, its such a hard place to be in your mind. I know i will be the same when get a bfp this time hoping it does happen. Hoping it happens soon for you ans all parents here
    I'm an very anxious that I've tried to stop thinking about it and just move on- it's tremendously hard to do. I didn't tell my partner until after I found out and next time I probably won't either just to be on the side of caution.

    Where are you in your cycle? Hopefully the two lines appear and that it is a sticky one.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Thanks
    884
    Thanked
    1,232
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    6dpo today so if got a bfp would show up saturday like all others at 8dpo. So either bfp of af somewhere between wed-friday next week

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked
    437
    Reviews
    0
    I'd like to retract my previous statement.
    I normally spot a few days before AF makes her appearance, and with it due on Sat there's curreblntly nothing. Not even staining when checking CM.
    Soo..... back to maybe...?
    🤷‍♀️

    CP's suck @Emma1217. I had one between DS and DD.

    Good Luck @wobblermummy!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked
    692
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    I'd like to retract my previous statement.
    I normally spot a few days before AF makes her appearance, and with it due on Sat there's curreblntly nothing. Not even staining when checking CM.
    Soo..... back to maybe...?
    🤷‍♀️

    CP's suck @Emma1217. I had one between DS and DD.

    Good Luck @wobblermummy!
    Good luck with any luck AF doesn't arrive Saturday for you

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    793
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked
    1,094
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I’m firmly in the 2WW.

    Pretty sure I ovulated two days ago. Never got a solid smiley so must have missed my peak. But based on other signs (CM, position of cervix), I’ve O’d.

    Now I just need to not think about testing for ten days or so. Impossible!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

    FayBelle (04-06-2021)

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,044
    Thanks
    3,737
    Thanked
    4,004
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm going to very quietly join in here for this 2WW. It's foolish to as my chances are next to nothing, but... eternal optimism.

    Anyway, we DTD once on CD31 and I suspect ovulation took place on CD 33-34, so my fingers are crossed. AF is due around 10th-12th.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

    FayBelle (04-06-2021),JJZK (08-06-2021)

  11. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked
    692
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    I'm going to very quietly join in here for this 2WW. It's foolish to as my chances are next to nothing, but... eternal optimism.

    Anyway, we DTD once on CD31 and I suspect ovulation took place on CD 33-34, so my fingers are crossed. AF is due around 10th-12th.
    Good luck, any chance is still a chance and you just need one swimmer 🤞🤞🤞

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

    MissTwiggley (04-06-2021)

  13. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    444
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked
    437
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks @Emma1217! Though AF would stop the need for the awkward "uhh, we may have had a whoopsie" conversation, haha!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC in 2021
    By MissTwiggley in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2021, 11:10
  2. Ovulation predictor tests & TTC
    By RuthK in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-04-2008, 14:41
  3. Ovulation and TTC
    By shereejoy in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 26-07-2005, 20:07
  4. TTC 5 years after cesarean.
    By SixtiesChild in forum Caesareans
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-07-2005, 17:57
  5. TTC number 2
    By JeSsIkA in forum Victoria
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-05-2005, 10:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Glowing ExpectationsA one stop shop, 40 week, online pregnancy fitness and wellbeing program - recommended by Doctors. Convenient, ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Ttc 2021Conception & Fertility General Chat
Singulair for asthmaGeneral Child Health Issues
Diet/Meal planWeightloss & Fitness Challenges

ADVERTISEMENT