+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 566
  1. #391
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    CD27, would normally expect AF tomorrow or Sunday. Don’t have my usual headache that I get before AF but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. I’m not going to test til I’m late this time.

    My resting heart rate has also been different the last 2 weeks also, trying not to read into it.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,113
    Thanks
    2,526
    Thanked
    1,894
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    Did AF arrive?
    Yep

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    946
    Thanks
    484
    Thanked
    1,238
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD2 for me. AF was a week later (I’m a tragic tester so knew not pregnant). Must have ovulated late and we completely missed my fertile window 🤦‍♀️

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked
    751
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Yep
    ☹️☹️☹️

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked
    751
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm CD4, going to use OPK's this month just to see if I'm ovulating normally after the miscarriage.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma (17-09-2021)

  7. #396
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked
    324
    Reviews
    0
    JJZK - Sorry to hear af turned up

    Pink - fx that those symptoms mean something!

    Emma - GL with the opks, how long are your cycles normally?

    Well after 8 days of flashing smileys I finally got my solid!! Honestly did not think I’d be seeing it! Kind of crap timing as my partner is working this weekend and not sure he’s going to be up for anything 😭 maybe he will surprise me lol
    Happy to be in the tww as of tomorrow.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alunar For This Useful Post:

    crunchymumma (18-09-2021),Pinklise (18-09-2021)

  9. #397
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked
    751
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alunar View Post
    JJZK - Sorry to hear af turned up

    Pink - fx that those symptoms mean something!

    Emma - GL with the opks, how long are your cycles normally?

    Well after 8 days of flashing smileys I finally got my solid!! Honestly did not think I’d be seeing it! Kind of crap timing as my partner is working this weekend and not sure he’s going to be up for anything maybe he will surprise me lol
    Happy to be in the tww as of tomorrow.
    Normally 27 day cycle, so I ovulate on day 14/15.
    Did you DTD before you got the solid line? I hope he surprises you 🤩

  10. #398
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked
    324
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    Normally 27 day cycle, so I ovulate on day 14/15.
    Did you DTD before you got the solid line? I hope he surprises you 🤩
    I average that as well, but late o might push that back I hope (I’m cd17 today). I hope I haven’t got a short LP. We did dtd two days ago in the arvo so that’s something at least. Be nice to have some nice news to share at Christmas if we fell this cycle! DF is working the protests today in Sydney so if it gets out of hand he probably won’t be up for it but a girl can dream 😂

  11. #399
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,002
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked
    751
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alunar View Post
    I average that as well, but late o might push that back I hope (I’m cd17 today). I hope I haven’t got a short LP. We did dtd two days ago in the arvo so that’s something at least. Be nice to have some nice news to share at Christmas if we fell this cycle! DF is working the protests today in Sydney so if it gets out of hand he probably won’t be up for it but a girl can dream
    It only takes one... might be the lucky one. Never ever know what is around the corner. I have no idea how long my LP is.

  12. #400
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    219
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    130
    Reviews
    0
    I was so sure I was out, even though I’ve felt pregnant for the last week.

    13DPO and I got my strong BFP! I can’t believe it!
    Attached Images

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JanieH For This Useful Post:

    cbeg (01-10-2021),crunchymumma (19-09-2021),Thecrazycatlady (19-09-2021),Trytryandtryagain (19-09-2021)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC in 2021
    By MissTwiggley in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2021, 10:10
  2. Ovulation predictor tests & TTC
    By RuthK in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-04-2008, 13:41
  3. Ovulation and TTC
    By shereejoy in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 26-07-2005, 19:07
  4. TTC 5 years after cesarean.
    By SixtiesChild in forum Caesareans
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-07-2005, 16:57
  5. TTC number 2
    By JeSsIkA in forum Victoria
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-05-2005, 09:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...

ADVERTISEMENT