+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Was planning on beginning on ttc in july. Been months since home togethet so time aligned bd day before o so will wait and see. Not sure if hold hope as took a few months of bd at time of o to actually be utd. First month bd with Mira. Fingers crossed

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma (28-05-2021),FayBelle (01-06-2021),Mamasupial (28-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mira changed plans last night and said o yesterday not thursday. Sperm had 2 days to prepare and meet an egg or 2 lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma (31-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    I ovulated on the day I should be, however, now af is late, did hpt that were positive, but bloods are negative, dr thinks I've had a chemical pregnancy so now it's just a matter of waiting.
    How are you going lovely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    How are you going lovely?
    Hello, how are you?
    Been in quite a lot of pain- slowly subsiding. Horrible feeling. Going through the emotions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma1217 View Post
    Hello, how are you?
    Been in quite a lot of pain- slowly subsiding. Horrible feeling. Going through the emotions.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I was hoping for a better outcome for you. Sending you a lot of hugs. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I was hoping for a better outcome for you. Sending you a lot of hugs. xx
    Thank you, maybe soon it'll happen. Hope you're okay. I've tried to send you an inbox a few times but hasn't done through

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emma1217, I’m so sorry to hear that. When trying for my first I had sooo many CPs. Every single one of them sucked!

As for me, I’m on CD13. Flashing smiley today. (I also use digital. Expensive but easy). Hopefully solid tomorrow so I can DTD one more time for the month and that’s it!! Doing every second day in my fertile period is exhausting lol. My sex drive has tanked since having DD. DTD seems like such a chore. No romance in my life these days

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (01-06-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    @Emma1217, I’m so sorry to hear that. When trying for my first I had sooo many CPs. Every single one of them sucked!

As for me, I’m on CD13. Flashing smiley today. (I also use digital. Expensive but easy). Hopefully solid tomorrow so I can DTD one more time for the month and that’s it!! Doing every second day in my fertile period is exhausting lol. My sex drive has tanked since having DD. DTD seems like such a chore. No romance in my life these days
    If I didn't know my cycle so well and my b00bs weren't so sore I wouldn't have known, it's sad but I don't have the comprehension of why that happens- as my dr said there would have been something abnormal.

Lol I think it's tiring once you have children, then there isn't much romance, but like everyone find the time.

yay for flashing smiling face. Good luck hope this month is your month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emma1217 I'm so sorry, I've had a few CPs during my first time ttc and each one was just as upsetting as the last, even though logically you know it happens for a reason and it's your body's way of dealing with an unviable pregnancy, it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

I think I'm about 7 or 8 DPO but not super certain about it. Hoping to take a test on Friday as I'm going away for a girls weekend with some of my besties and there will be wine involved. Period is due this Sunday so hoping it's not too early for a test.

I have been symptom spitting like a mad woman even though logically I know there shouldn't be any real ones yet. I've had some deep dull cramps that remind me of those early pregnancy uterus stretching cramps that are making me a bit hopeful. It's most likely just normal nearly period cramps but honestly I've haven't really had cramps before periods since I had my DD. Either that or I just haven't noticed them because I wasn't hyper aware of every little twinge

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FayBelle For This Useful Post:

Simyt (04-06-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    @Emma1217 I'm so sorry, I've had a few CPs during my first time ttc and each one was just as upsetting as the last, even though logically you know it happens for a reason and it's your body's way of dealing with an unviable pregnancy, it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

I think I'm about 7 or 8 DPO but not super certain about it. Hoping to take a test on Friday as I'm going away for a girls weekend with some of my besties and there will be wine involved. Period is due this Sunday so hoping it's not too early for a test.

I have been symptom spitting like a mad woman even though logically I know there shouldn't be any real ones yet. I've had some deep dull cramps that remind me of those early pregnancy uterus stretching cramps that are making me a bit hopeful. It's most likely just normal nearly period cramps but honestly I've haven't really had cramps before periods since I had my DD. Either that or I just haven't noticed them because I wasn't hyper aware of every little twinge
    Yes they are! I tried to hold the emotions in but I folded as an emotional wreck- I suppose that was my way of dealing with it and I'm okay but I will be very weary from now on maybe even a bit paranoid.

Isn't it crazy the smallest thing we analyse, makes us go a little crazy, that'll be lovely to have time away, it may be a bit early to test but I hope that it's a BFP.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (01-06-2021)