+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 399
  1. #381
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,844
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked
    1,496
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF finally arrived at CD38!!
    Thinking it was an anovulatory cycle

    That’s my TTC finished

    Good luck everyone

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked
    166
    Reviews
    0
    I’m CD8 today and prepared for a new cycle.
    I have my HSG scheduled for next cycle if nothing happens this cycle.

    I’ve added in Zinc and coQ10 on top of my multivitamins and while I don’t drink much I have completely cut it out and am trying to move my body more.
    I wouldn’t say I’m unhealthy in any way but giving anything and everything a go now.

  3. #383
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    713
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLips View Post
    AF finally arrived at CD38!!
    Thinking it was an anovulatory cycle

    That’s my TTC finished

    Good luck everyone
    Oh no.... that's sad.

  4. #384
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    713
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchymumma View Post
    I’m CD8 today and prepared for a new cycle.
    I have my HSG scheduled for next cycle if nothing happens this cycle.

    I’ve added in Zinc and coQ10 on top of my multivitamins and while I don’t drink much I have completely cut it out and am trying to move my body more.
    I wouldn’t say I’m unhealthy in any way but giving anything and everything a go now.
    I've heard that coQ10 is beneficial. Not sure what it does.
    Good luck 🤞

  5. #385
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alunar View Post
    Hope so too!

    My cycle can be between 25-29 days. So I guess I could still o within the next 2-3 days which is annoying because I have to test for so long. With my 2019 pregnancy I o’d on cd13 which is today. Have sent DF out with a click and collect for more opks what’s the bet I only use one test out of it haha

    Where’s everyone else at, anyone close to testing?
    I’m 8DPO today… I caved and tested and of course it was a BFN but I didn’t get my vfl BFP until 10DPO with my son so not worried just yet…

    I’ve just got lots of IC Wondfo tests in the house and am a POAS addict

    Anyone else close to testing or around about the same as me?

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked
    306
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    I’m 8DPO today… I caved and tested and of course it was a BFN but I didn’t get my vfl BFP until 10DPO with my son so not worried just yet…

    I’ve just got lots of IC Wondfo tests in the house and am a POAS addict

    Anyone else close to testing or around about the same as me?
    Still early days! But I get you I’m an poas addict too haha

    Blue - sorry to hear

    Afm - another morning of flashing smileys I’m thinking of going out to buy some dip opks just to test where I actually am, I’m starting to think I actually missed my peak as the cb is just going to keep flashing at me til it sees a peak. Either that or I’m ovulating late which is odd for me. I just wanna get into the tww already dammit! Lol

  7. #387
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked
    458
    Reviews
    0
    Cd11 here - follie scan yesterday with FS and nothing happening so back again on Saturday to check in
    Had a conversation about what’s next and we are going to start the process for IVF
    If we start getting all our ducks in a row we will probably commence in December
    We will keep doing OI in the meantime but I think it’s where we are headed

  8. #388
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,113
    Thanks
    2,526
    Thanked
    1,894
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Allowed myself to get a little excited when AF didn’t show today. Then I checked Ovia app, AF not due until tomorrow…

  9. #389
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,945
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    713
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Allowed myself to get a little excited when AF didn’t show today. Then I checked Ovia app, AF not due until tomorrow…
    Did AF arrive?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (Yesterday)

  11. #390
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    BFNs for me

    Cycle 4 done and dusted… one CP and the rest BFNs

    I’m 39 in November and am feeling the pressure. I just want my son to have a brother or sister close in age 🤞


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC in 2021
    By MissTwiggley in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2021, 11:10
  2. Ovulation predictor tests & TTC
    By RuthK in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-04-2008, 14:41
  3. Ovulation and TTC
    By shereejoy in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 26-07-2005, 20:07
  4. TTC 5 years after cesarean.
    By SixtiesChild in forum Caesareans
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-07-2005, 17:57
  5. TTC number 2
    By JeSsIkA in forum Victoria
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-05-2005, 10:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...

ADVERTISEMENT