+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    Thanks for setting this up @MrsB92!

Hi everyone, I'm joining too!I We've just started 'not preventing'. I have an 18 month old girl and would love to give her a sibling but it took us a while to have a sticky baby last time, so expecting the same again.
    @Beary good to be on the journey with you again I was also being super 'casual' and took a pregnancy test yesterday at only 8dpo and after bding only once this cycle... I tried to tell myself this time it would be different but I don't think it's in my nature.
    Yes fun to see a familiar face again! Hopefully we both have much less stressful journeys this time. And yeah we only had the chance to DTD once this much and only on CD12. But I’m still obsessing lol.

Also, how do people find the time and energy to ttc properly with a toddler?!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (09-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Yes fun to see a familiar face again! Hopefully we both have much less stressful journeys this time. And yeah we only had the chance to DTD once this much and only on CD12. But I’m still obsessing lol.

Also, how do people find the time and energy to ttc properly with a toddler?!
    I don't know... I barely have enough energy to watch tv after my daughter's gone to bed, let alone dtd and feeling soo touched out at the end of the day with dd being so clingy. It only takes one time, right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchymumma View Post
    From what I researched they are but upon this happening I done a google and people seem to get a lot of funny lines.
    I thought 12DPO was reasonable, the faint line looks pink in person an is the same thickness as the control line.
    I’ve only had BFNs since though, I always use FMU.
    I’m 15DPO today and AF is expected.

I’m now wondering if it was a CP (again, going off google Dr) because I usually have 2-3 days of very minimal spotting in the lead up to AF and I haven’t had anything.
    It's possible it was I'm sorry, it's terrible when you see a faint positive and then nothing more, your heart gets so excited and then it all just goes away hopefully next month is your month 🤞🏻

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FayBelle For This Useful Post:

crunchymumma (09-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe we'll be in the same DIG again I can understand the hesitation in going from 2-3, it feels like a big jump. I've always thought I wanted three children, but now I have one I'm not sure if I have it in me to do this all again twice more
    Hi!!!! Haha, you never know, with any luck it'll happen quickly.
    Considering DD still wakes up way too much overnight, I gather I must just be midly insane to think of no. 3.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (09-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's possible it was I'm sorry, it's terrible when you see a faint positive and then nothing more, your heart gets so excited and then it all just goes away hopefully next month is your month 🤞🏻
    I think we are now at around 18m TTC so if anything, if it was a CP then it’s good to know that something was possibly going to happen.

AF arrived today right on cue.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (09-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? CD 1 for me today, which is what I expected. I told myself I wouldn't buy an ovulation kit because I'm trying to be easy breezy low stress whatever happens happens girl. But the push to just get one 'for curiosities sake' is strong going to aim to dtd this cycle two times between CD 11 and 14. Seems impossible with dd waking up at every possible sound and floor creak atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? CD 1 for me today, which is what I expected. I told myself I wouldn't buy an ovulation kit because I'm trying to be easy breezy low stress whatever happens happens girl. But the push to just get one 'for curiosities sake' is strong going to aim to dtd this cycle two times between CD 11 and 14. Seems impossible with dd waking up at every possible sound and floor creak atm
    Hello I'm CD 13, I'm trying ovulation kits but it only reads well after I've done the strip. No idea what's going on there.
    That would be some what impossible but not totally impossible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1217 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (26-05-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD4 here, waiting for AF to say goodbye. I already have some CB Digital O sticks so am ready to go. OH had his semen analysis the other day so I hope we get results tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD6... should probably chat with DH what our no.3 plans are prior to next week, haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Anyone planning on POAS this month?
    After a bad night with the kidlets last night, DH is back on the "I can't do a third" bandwagon. Since it's looking like I ovulate this week I guess I'm out for this month, haha.
    He did say though that he's saying it in a state of tiredness. It doesn't help our DD is being super clingy/needy with me at the moment either.