+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Just had my follow up scan. No more heartbeat so just waiting to miscarry now. Sigh.

Back to TTC! And back in lockdown! Bloody life in Victoria.

Tryagain - good luck with getting some ovulation going!
    So sorry to hear Beary

I’m in Melbourne lockdown as well and it sucks! Nothing like going through something like this and feeling totally alone because your locked down

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

Beary (17-07-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had a follicle scan yesterday and I hadn’t ovulated at the start of the week which was good news
    But I don’t seem to be responding to the injections as well as I did last cycle
    So yesterday on Day15 I only had 2 small ones
    They’ve upped my dose and I go back Monday to see if the little follicles have grown

Locked down in Melbourne again which sucks!

Also looking for advice around telling work that I’m ttc and more specifically going through fertility treatment
    So far this cycle I’ve had to have 1 afternoon off work, a morning off work and now Monday I will need the afternoon again

I’m running out of excuses - should I just tell my boss?? I hate lying or being vague

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    So I had a follicle scan yesterday and I hadn’t ovulated at the start of the week which was good news
    They’ve upped my dose and I go back Monday to see if the little follicles have grown

Also looking for advice around telling work that I’m ttc and more specifically going through fertility treatment
    So far this cycle I’ve had to have 1 afternoon off work, a morning off work and now Monday I will need the afternoon again

I’m running out of excuses - should I just tell my boss?? I hate lying or being vague
    When I was going through some fairly minor fertility treatments for #1 I just said I was having some tummy troubles that were being looked into. In my mind that was kind of similar to fertility treatment so didn’t really see it as lying though it kind of (definitely) was. I had to take a full day off for a hysteroscopy at one point but just said I was having surgery. Nobody pried too much though to be honest. I think people are a bit nervy about asking too many questions about sick leave.

But it probably depends on your work and boss. What’s your relationship with your boss like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post

I told my boss, direct reports and some co-workers from the beginning of fertility treatment, and believe it made my life so much easier. No one questioned why I needed time out for appointments/procedures, and I didn't have to be specific if I didn't want to.

It did mean that I had 3.5 years of people being invested in whether we were successful, which was sometimes a bit hard when we had so many BFNs, but ultimately everyone was so supportive that it was much better than keeping it to myself (and the excitement now we're finally safely 26 weeks pregnant is pretty cool). I connected with a few co-workers who had (or subsequently did have) treatment - one of whom did it for 2+ years without telling anyone at work, and told me afterward that she wished she'd been more open so she could have had more support.

It certainly depends on the relationship you have with your boss, and how your workplace manages flexibility, but if you think you'll be supported I would definitely recommend sharing.

Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

We have just started ‘trying’ I guess you would call it… just roughly knowing when I’m ovulating and trying to have a bit of sexy time with an 11 month old and 11 year old getting around…

Can make it difficult when the 11 month old ends up in bed with us

Has anyone had success yet? I’m so excited to be pregnant again 🥰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my follow up scan. No more heartbeat so just waiting to miscarry now. Sigh.

My love with you

Take it easy hun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cbeg For This Useful Post:

Beary (22-07-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Beary I’m so sorry xx ❤️ Sorry that you guys are back in lockdown again too. 😞

Last month was a bust for me 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Looks like it might be another long wait for this baby - it was 3 years for DS7. Did clomid from 3-7 this month and currently on CD18 which I think will be 1dpo after I get a couple more temp rises - was getting negative OPKs and low on the clearblue fertility tests for days and didn’t think I was ever going to O but I’m pretty sure I did yesterday. Had strong O pains - a temp drop yesterday morning and peak on the monitor. Will take another OPK today to make sure but my temps jumped back up a bit this morning.
    We got DTD in for the past 6 days including yesterday so I’ll have to make time for it today just to be sure. 🤞 this month the clomid was enough although I didn’t fall with DS7 until the month after Clomid.
    Hopefully this month is it for all of us trying! ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc 2021

Morning everyone!

We are 10DPO… do we see a squinter or am I getting excited a little too early?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JanieH View Post
    Morning everyone!

We are 10DPO… do we see a squinter or am I getting excited a little too early?
    Looks like a squinter to me!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beary For This Useful Post:

JanieH (25-07-2021)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a squinter to me!
    Oh I hope so!